IF BRITNEY PERFORMS AT VMAS, what would your ideal performance be?

cho

8 minutes ago, tommyll said:

STarts with Make Me and slays choreo and rides a tiger onstage. Then, transitions to Private Show and gives a mystery guy a lap dance and then he turns around and its Drake

STarts with Make Me and slays choreo and rides a tiger onstage. Then, transitions to Private Show and gives a mystery guy a lap dance and then he turns around and its Drake

Nicki's lap dance with drake is very well known with her fan base. People would say brit copied Nicki. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Basically that scene with her dancing with the guys PRIVATE.SHOW but with harder choreo. Maybe premiere the new single/older video there too while they're at it.

I totally agree. Something sensual and with the choreo from the LaChapelle video. 20 days to go :)

A Make Me / Can't Stop The Feeling medley, Britney walking down the aisle and Justin Timberlake waiting for her.

Then a frenchkiss and a stop on Jessica Biel's reaction, G-Easy coming on stage screaming "Yo yo yo..." and celebrating Timberlake's divorce with Biel and wedding with Britney...

:orly:

8 minutes ago, Glu3d said:

A Make Me / Can't Stop The Feeling medley, Britney walking down the aisle and Justin Timberlake waiting for her.

Then a frenchkiss and a stop on Jessica Biel's reaction, G-Easy coming on stage screaming "Yo yo yo..." and celebrating Timberlake's divorce with Biel and wedding with Britney...

If that happened it would literally break the Internet :hype:

11 hours ago, Snesh! said:

I want her to wear something new and fashionable and not another POM swimsuit/bikini  :kisses2all:

I think she and G-eazy and her should wear matching J's. In the hip hop community matching J's means you're a couple so it would be cute for buzz, plus I would like to see Britney in sneakers again. Maybe for part of the performance her and G-eazy could wear matching leather jackets, since j's and leather jackets are G-Eazys trademark. 

For this, i want her to wear something more urban, less vegas sparkles, than usual. Maybe a black cutout leotard under some high waisted shorts and whatever new black j's are the hottest at the moment.

They announce her, Britney comes out singing live a chorus of a new ballad off the album. Once the chorus finishes, britney breaks out into Make Me the first verse and the chorus then G eazy comes out and raps his part then she does the chorus one more time. After that she performs the last verse pre chorus and chorus of Private Show with Poles around the stage with her and her girls doing a **** dance sequence. 3 songs mixed in a 5 minute performance. BAMMMM ***** is back and the GP would be slayed. And peforming 3 songs from the new album would give great promotion and people's interest to check out her new music and purchase her album. :gobaby:

11 hours ago, cho said:

Ok so in another thread I said I want there to be NO ANNOUNCEMENT or anything. I don't want to expect Britney I want just want it to be a surprise TO THE WORLD and they say there's technical difficulties, oh no. The TV screens everywhere are like glitching, Britney shows up on the screen intermittently and it's all skipping and creepy while part of the set "catches fire," a bunch of firemen pop out and start to attack the blaze and Britney slides down a magical fire pole and does some super HOT CHOREO with the ******** firemen and they are all **** and stuff and they make it rain on the stage with the hoses and it's all WET WET DWAD WET CHOREO pounding the ground and just beautiful omg 

Yesssss!!!!! :hype:

4 hours ago, Glu3d said:

Omg but I will never see this because I am dead now :lanacackle:

Archived