IF BRITNEY PERFORMS AT VMAS, what would your ideal performance be?

cho

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The original make me coreo with a dance break remix in the middle like the slave 4 u *** on fire remix. The remix should be produced by either Mike will made it or hitboy. I want the remix beat to be energetic,hypnotic, ominous. For the remix breakdown in the middle, I want the overprotected part II coreo including the pop up split and dwad rain at the end

I want this performance to be more creative. I mean, the dancing and the sexiness is perfectly ok (but she did something similar in the BBMA's), but actually she needs to reinvent herself, I want technology involved in this performance, of course I want to see the original MM choreo, but I want the staging to be something innovative and contemporary. I mean I don't want an old-school Britney performance, I want this performance to be an inspiration for the rest of artists out there, a performance copied/followed by the rest, I want her to be visionary and forward-looking. And that's not impossible, she did it a lot of times in music/performance wise. 

4 minutes ago, lolo. said:

I want this performance to be more creative. I mean, the dancing and the sexiness is perfectly ok (but she did something similar in the BBMA's), but actually she needs to reinvent herself, I want technology involved in this performance, of course I want to see the original MM choreo, but I want the staging to be something innovative and contemporary. I mean I don't want an old-school Britney performance, I want this performance to be an inspiration for the rest of artists out there, a performance copied/followed by the rest, I want her to be visionary and forward-looking. And that's not impossible, she did it a lot of times in music/performance wise. 

Like.... :MJ:

If she is going to perfom MM, I dont think she needs something BIG, I mean the song its mid tempo, i will go for a classy and simple performance, kimmel kind of look and outfit with the choreo from the insta rehearsal, just a few male dancers, dont want a lot of ligths, videos, that can take the eyes of the public from bri, she needs to be the center this time, no guitar, no snake, no fireworks, no lesbian kiss ... imo:cigney:

Sia opens with Cheap Thrills. Sia takes off her wig and it turns out it was Britney the whole time! Britney then sings Perfume live while all of her fragrance commercials play gently on screen. At the line "I'm gonna mark my territory", Hannah runs up to the stage and pees right there. Then Britney transitions to Tom's Diner. The curtain rises and Giorgio Moroder appears from behind while twerking to Tom's Diner. Meanwhile, Britney grabs an iced coffee from a Starbucks close to the VMA venue. Iggy Azalea and G-Eazy rap a mash-up of "Make Me (Pretty)" while putting makeup on each other and brushing each other's hair. Britney returns on stage to perform Private Show but she does it inside a black box so the audience and TV viewers can't see what she's actually doing in there. Glory starts to play, an R&B influenced and very urban track about the presidential election. Britney comes out from the box wearing a Donald Trump pompadour and nothing else. She closes by shouting "I love my gay boys!". The end.

Archived