WHO DID THAT? I'M SCREAMING!!!!

neonstripedzebra

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Applejack said:

funny y'all but question

when did the narrative that randee st nicholas is a bad director started? :xcuseme:

y'all loved her and her vegas and ff shoots up until now

He can be a good photographer and a bad director. The amount of editing mistakes he forgot in the Make Me... video shows he is a terrible director. :juggingu:

9 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

He can be a good photographer and a bad director. The amount of editing mistakes he forgot in the Make Me... video shows he is a terrible director. :juggingu:

SHE is regarded as a good director tho. Not for her work for Britney because MM was a first. :drinky:

Editing is not 100% on the director. There is, like, the editor himself.

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

SHE is regarded as a good director tho. Not for her work for Britney because MM was a first. :drinky:

Well, she was supposed to watch the final edited product before uploading it to VEVO. :beynah:

She is fully guilty, guillotine ha! :lessons:

15 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yes but the director needs to watch the final version and approve it, or i'm wrong? :thetea:

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

This is from the Music Video section on the wiki page :moorangu:

"The filming of the video began on early July shortly after the song was released to the radio. when the video released, gays started complaining because they wanted her to "slay their life" "spill their tea" and a bunch of other fun stuff like that."

The accuracy though :queenie:

I SCREAMED SO LOUD :riha::riha::riha:

They had an amazing beautifully shot video with a huge budget and iconic director and preferred to film a new one which has a 10$ budget, was directed and edited by my 10 year old brother who just received a new cheap camera and the sony vegas software and decided to get into the directing business, with wardrobe from Target and actors found in the "jobless failed actors" section in a local newspaper

I am howling :gloria:

Archived