i think the problem with the original video was...

Josbeck Ladera

3 minutes ago, Looukas said:

What if there was entire desert scene shot with her wearing the toilet paper dress? :sobbing: I'm sure the whole setup wasn't just for 1 single photo that doesn't make much sense currently :wendycry:

Exactly.

There's a LOT of footage that we're missing, and it doesn't make sense for it to fit into the 3:51 length of the video, considering what we've already seen. The video itself has to be longer.

It makes me think there's an intro with some establishing shots that we're missing...similar to this:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Exactly.

There's a LOT of footage that we're missing, and it doesn't make sense for it to fit into the 3:51 length of the video, considering what we've already seen. The video itself has to be longer.

It makes me think there's an intro with some establishing shots that we're missing...similar to this:

Yeah there's gotta be a lot of stuff we don't have a slightest idea about.

I just realized how many zoom-zooms there are in BOMT :orangu: iconic

52 minutes ago, Queen_Britney said:

She NEVER cancelled "Gimme More", it was her team... Do you really not know what happened? :NYdisgust:

*****, do YOU not know? She fired her entire team in 2006, and they were all rehired by her father in 2008. She had NO TEAM in 2007 aside from Sam who didn't give a **** as long as he got paid, so who the **** would have scrapped the video? :jolieoverit: But thank you for trying to give me a flop history lesson.

32 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

HIAM - Look at her neckline, when she's wearing the big chunky necklace.

BRITNEY-SPEARS-WOULD-YOU-HOLD-IT-AGAINST

POM - Watch when she's changing clothes with the dancers in front of the mirror.

That's really creepy. Seriously the label can make Britney do or look like she does anything, they don't even need her anymore :dontlike:

Just now, PedroJu said:

That's really creepy. Seriously the label can make Britney do or look like she does anything, they don't even need her anymore :dontlike:

And that's what they did for the entire FF and BJ eras.

Which made it all the more exciting to see her first video out of the gates be a Lachapelle video. :yeasure:

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

And that's what they did for the entire FF and BJ eras.

Which made it all the more exciting to see her first video out of the gates be a Lachapelle video. :yeasure:

I still can't believe they did that. I mean they had an amazing video already and they decided to shoot one of the cheapest, most boring and least creative mv in history :tiffsniffle:

Archived