Why all the Make Me hate?

jaime90210

I've been a Britney fan since BOMT, I've followed everything she's ever done. I've not liked everything, but, that's to be expected. 

Make Me is what I/we have been waiting for since Blackout. It's her first PROPER grown up single in years. 

She looks better than she has ever and seems happy.

So, seeing people literally bashing her because they don't like the video is stupid. 

Yeah, it's not we expected, it's quite boring to the leaks we have seen but, Britney and her team never confirmed anything. If it wasn't for the leaks we would all be loving this video and wouldn't be bashing her.

Everytime I log on I see negative after negative post, chill out and enjoy this era! 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"She looks better than she has ever and seems happy." - She looks happy in the original MM video too sis, she's literally smiling in every scene :madonna:

"So, seeing people literally bashing her because they don't like the video is stupid." - We're not bashing her, we're bashing her and her team's decisions :madonna:

"Britney and her team never confirmed anything" - they posted photos from the shoot and leaked the snippets we have now :madonna:

/endthread :madonna:

9 minutes ago, jaime90210 said:

I've been a Britney fan since BOMT, I've followed everything she's ever done. I've not liked everything, but, that's to be expected. 

Make Me is what I/we have been waiting for since Blackout. It's her first PROPER grown up single in years. 

She looks better than she has ever and seems happy.

So, seeing people literally bashing her because they don't like the video is stupid. 

Yeah, it's not we expected, it's quite boring to the leaks we have seen but, Britney and her team never confirmed anything. If it wasn't for the leaks we would all be loving this video and wouldn't be bashing her.

Everytime I log on I see negative after negative post, chill out and enjoy this era! 

Hi Larry. How are you? Great job this era :britstare:

Archived