The real reason the video was scrapped?

Toxic_Slave23

Watch the scene where "Britney" throws the TV out of the window into the pool and kills a guy. Notice her hair is different to the Britney we see the face of?

That's because David LaChappelle hired a body double to film the scene, to protect Britney from any injury. On the day, he explained the scene and Britney herself refused the idea, calling it stupid (This was shot the same day as the bulldozer scene... "******* *******", anyone?). He shot it anyway without their permission and delivered it to the label, where it was swiftly decided that the video would be scrapped and Britney would shoot a new video with Randee instead. Bye Bye David :byebitch:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

What's so controversial about it? 

Have you watched Rihanna's ***** better have my money? that is controversial, not killing a guy in a pool. :awwww:

This is Britney Spears though, the southern Louisiana girl who is a mom to two kids and goes to church. Controversy is relative I guess

Why would it be a problem to use a body double? They used one for TTWE.

And please stop with these threads, we know nothing about what happened, everyone is making pointless assumptions (80% of exhell like to think it's David's fault), we need explanations from RCA, Team B or David not stupid magazines.

17 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Have you watched Rihanna's ***** better have my money? that is controversial, not killing a guy in a pool. :awwww:

I didn't even realize it killed him when I saw the clip. Trying to use this as an excuse to scrap the video is such a REACH I can't :orangu:

People acting like Britney has a squeaky clean image & like her target audience is preschoolers :orangu2:

2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I didn't even realize it killed him when I saw the clip. Trying to use this as an excuse to scrap the video is such a REACH I can't :orangu:

People acting like Britney has a squeaky clean image & like her target audience is preschoolers :orangu2:

Sure, but when someone sees Britney throw a TV into the water and does the same because she did, is it a reach then?

20 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Since when do we care about a Rihanna flop song and video? It's flop for a reason! 

Now get your **** together because we don't want videos as Rihanna's, we're used to videos that are ICONIC and remembered in POP HISTORY, not some trashy-ghetto-try hard videos by Rihanna, the queen of nipples -the only thing relevant about her anyway- :xcuseme:

Archived