Those of you who say the first video is ''****''

Sparks

So for those of you who try defending this whole mess by saying that the first video is basically ''****'' or just too ******... I have a question

Have you ever seen Slave for you? Toxic? My Prerogative? or Womanizer where she is writhing completely naked in a suna? 

I'm just gonna leave this right here...

200_s.gif

a1yXqyh.gif

:messbye:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GiveMeASign96 said:

She didn't like the facelick in Slave 4 U when she watched the video after it was edited together, so I don't find it uncommon that she feels different shooting something vs watching it back after editing  :yeaok:

Didn't she say she felt pressured into doing that tho? But because the whole vibe of the song and setting was ****, she decided to not remove it? 

And anyways, back then she was 20 + it was her first music video that truly transformed her from girl to woman, it's something else now, she is 34 yo, has shot several music vids and she isn't stupid, she obviously knew how all of those scenes would look before shooting them, so..

Also, the kind of sexuality Britney seems to prefer now is the flowery, romantic kind (see the overly Photoshopped, Disney-fied Criminal video for an example).

Her idea of sexuality now matches her Instagram account...very different than whipping someone in WB, or having dirty *** with G Eazy in a random house.

:janet:

8 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Seriously if she was okay with shooting that scene in the first place then I don't understand why it's such a big deal to release it. She's a grown woman she knows what she's doing, being ****** is something that she's always done 

I don't think she was under G-eazy at all....maybe one of her backup dancers but definetely not her :blurp:

what if david tricked her and didn't tell her how the scene was going to be and used another girl to complete his vision? :orly:

23 minutes ago, Sparks said:

So for those of you who try defending this whole mess by saying that the first video is basically ''****'' or just too ******... I have a question

Have you ever seen Slave for you? Toxic? My Prerogative? or Womanizer where she is writhing completely naked in a suna? 

I'm just gonna leave this right here...

200_s.gif

a1yXqyh.gif

:messbye:

Is she really have *** with anyone in those videos tho?!? :begone:

6 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Didn't she say she felt pressured into doing that tho? But because the whole vibe of the song and setting was ****, she decided to not remove it? 

And anyways, back then she was 20 + it was her first music video that truly transformed her from girl to woman, it's something else now, she is 34 yo, has shot several music vids and she isn't stupid, she obviously knew how all of those scenes would look before shooting them, so..

I don't remember that but I think she said she had no idea that the dancer was going to lick her & that she didn't think the scene was going to turn out the way it did. I think she was fine with it initially until she finally saw it for the first time, though I'm not too sure.

But anyway i completely agree. If she knows she's doing something too **** in the concept/storyboarding phase, she shouldn't go through with it. I feel that she doesn't want to cross the line between being **** and being slutty, but after doing so many videos now she should know what works for her and what doesn't 

Archived