New rumour: Britney's team contacted David today

Invitation

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it true that David kept to himself the pictures he did with Britney for the album?

At this point I don't care about Make Me video anymore, but I do need a great album booklet, and great pictures, so they better get those pictures from LaChapelle.
I don't want the promos for this era to be a bunch of screencaps from the MM video :orangu:

3 minutes ago, carlitos'crib said:

Is it true that David kept to himself the pictures he did with Britney for the album?

At this point I don't care about Make Me video anymore, but I do need a great album booklet, and great pictures, so they better get those pictures from LaChapelle.
I don't want the promos for this era to be a bunch of screencaps from the MM video :orangu:

MM video is a booklet photo shoot extended to official video:rihcackle:

The smartest thing they can do right now is pay off David, kiss his ***, publicly apologize, and release the original video with his blessing. Hopefully they can even get the rights back for the album booklet/cover (though that's probably too late.) 

If they release this second video the publicity will be massive because everybody knows the drama that's going on and everybody will want to see such a controversial video. Anyway, the parts that have leaked must contain the most controversial stuff so since we have already seen that... let us see the whole thing. We had two videos for Overprotected so why not having two videos for Make Me? Flag it if needed. A safe version and a +18 version. 

And we are in time to change that album cover too. I mean, you can't say no to photos by David LaChapelle. 

It isn't too late. This can turn into a GREAT promo move if they want to. And no worries about what people could say, because they'll bash her anyway even if she'd dress as a nun, so release that video to keep the fans happy and the gp shocked. 

We must not give up on making noise! They will have to hear us!!! We have to harass RCA both on twitter and on facebook and leave Britney out of our seek for the video. I don't think she had anything to do with the decision of scrapping the video. We must also protect her, she's being very professional and had shown a lot of talent and effort in what she has done so far in this album

3 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

Does anyone know how many albums included the latest contract she signed with RCA??

:truthtea:

Also don't think that RCA would let Britney leave their label :thetea:

Britney is their most bankable artist :orly:

They are literally making tons of money with her Vegas shows, and the thing is that they are not spending anything :cooltshirt:

That's why they are giving her a huge budget for this album :britwtf3:

Also her perfumes :sickofu:

Millions and millions of dollars :madonna:

That's probably why she has more fantasy editions than albums :truthtea:

Queen of making endless money I guess :hype:

Anyway so happy to read that there's a possibility for us to get the original MV :hype:

Archived