MV for upcoming single

avaaa

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

That mv you posted looks like a Katy Perry video lol, a bit childish for my taste.

Sis no  it's so suitable for Brinny. Having fun with her girls showing boys the female empowerment and not so risky but still a little risky  :BBMAney: She will Slaé :BBMAney:

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think so, she just said it's for the perfume that's it but would also be on the album.......doesn't sound like they have any plans to release it as a single......just a buzz track 

Okay good. I like PS a lot but it isn't meant to be a single.

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

I'm really dying for the track list to be revealed! I would be so down for a Missy collabo! 

I'm sick of collabs but that one would be a good one. It makes sense since she normally promotes who she is working with on Twitter etc. 

This time she has a whole dance section to her. A

3 minutes ago, avaaa said:

Sis no  it's so suitable for Brinny. Having fun with her girls showing boys the female empowerment and not so risky but still a little risky  :BBMAney: She will Slaé :BBMAney:

Sorry but it looks basic, people are complaining that she acts like a teen in the make me video I can't even imagine the meltdowns if she did something like that lol :dontlike:

Reminded me of this tbh 

with the all the sweets, ice creams, and cotton candy :ugh: How old is she? the girl on the video 18? 20? Britney is 35 :excuseme:

Just now, Margaery Tyrell said:

Sorry but it looks basic, people are complaining that she acts like a teen in the make me video I can't even imagine the meltdowns if she did something like that lol :dontlike:

Reminded me of this tbh 

with the all the sweets, ice creams, and cotton candy :ugh: How old is she? the girl on the video 18? 20? Britney is 35 :excuseme:

Sis are you serious :decisions:

1 minute ago, avaaa said:

Sis are you serious :decisions:

Sis are you seriously comparing music videos released by two unknown singers (I had to google them up) from A DISNEY CHANEL flop show watched by pre-teens and bored teenagers to an A-list pop legend?, that video looks like it was made with the funds of some donation that could only collect 20 dollars so they had to find some basic volunteering actors and cheap set design found in the trash.

I'll give one advise, watch Britney's awesome videography, not Disney chanel bullshit (srsly how old are you :decisions:) Britney is not ******* 10, if you thought that was Selena/Katy/Ariana's forum then you're wrong.

Just now, Margaery Tyrell said:

Sis are you seriously comparing music videos released by two unknown singers (I had to google them up) from A DISNEY CHANEL flop show watched by pre-teens and bored teenagers to an A-list pop legend?, that video looks like it was made with the funds of some donation that could only collect 20 dollars so they had to find some basic volunteering actors and cheap set design found in the trash.

I'll give one advise, watch Britney's awesome videography, not Disney chanel bullshit (srsly how old are you :decisions:) Britney is not ******* 10, if you thought that was Selena/Katy/Ariana's forum then you're wrong.

I WAS JOCKING SIS

Love you tho :kiss:

Archived