HollywoodLife Exclusive: The Reason Why Britney Didn't Like The First Version

Aegean

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brtney said she missed just dancing in the videos. Make Me reshoot could've just been dancing in the desert or even the audition thing could've worked. If the two options are **** then just go for something simple- even that would've been like "Britney gets back to basics, look at her dancing again!"..

Britney looked great and was feeling it but that's about it- the fact that a professional photographer/director and her crew could make this Disney Channel mess with that much money is sad. A hungry new director could make gold with $25k. Single 2 get your **** together and 

Guys I don't think it's a question of showing skin or being **** with regards to her being a mum

There's a fine line between being **** and downright tackiness/being crude

I think Britney felt the original video was leaning towards the latter which is part of the reason why she decided to change it. 

Remember that britney didn't like a certain shot/scene in Slave 4 U but they kept it anyway...actually I think it was after the video was edited that she realised the face licking was a bit too much but I'm not too sure on that, I just know she didn't like it. Idk if we can argue that Britney's always been like this because we've had videos that were way more ****** - and AFTER her sons were born (e.g. Criminal - but even then it wasn't too bad, imo)

Anyway, it was Britney's idea to change the video so the least we can do is respect her decision 

18 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

Brtney said she missed just dancing in the videos. Make Me reshoot could've just been dancing in the desert or even the audition thing could've worked. If the two options are **** then just go for something simple- even that would've been like "Britney gets back to basics, look at her dancing again!"..

Britney looked great and was feeling it but that's about it- the fact that a professional photographer/director and her crew could make this Disney Channel mess with that much money is sad. A hungry new director could make gold with $25k. Single 2 get your **** together and 

literally this is what's annoying too she could've just put out a **** dance video EVERYONE on her team and her herself knows all fans want from her essentially is dance!! her videography is now forever ******

Guest willysilva
10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I like Teenney, though. :hype: Cute AF :BBMAney:

it'd be nice for a fifth single, not for the lead :howiroll:

1 hour ago, BenDBitch said:

This is stupid and a lie. SHES HAVING *** IN FRONT OF HER GIRLFRIENDS. Plus she did the red body painting thing and AFTER that she changer her mind ????? Noo

I agree with you but I force myself to think logically. What would be the true cause of re-shooting? 

Okay I see that you CAN have the right to request the director to change some parts because you don't like them BUT why would you make it after shooting those parts? You have the whole theme already. 

She probably said 'okay red glitters and I'm naked, I'll do it' and then after watching herself 'omg that looks too **** for my musical image' -NO WAY! + I'm not even mentioning the leaks.

Makes no sense. I'm stuck. I'm not okay.

This is super weird. Please I need mental support.

- sorry for my English.

Archived