HollywoodLife Exclusive: The Reason Why Britney Didn't Like The First Version

Aegean

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Aegean said:

OMG! HollywoodLife.com is hearing EXCLUSIVELY, Brit, 34, was bringing two times the *** appeal in her original video. But why did the queen of pop trash it? “Britney wants the music to be more important in her career right now than any video,” a source told HollywoodLife.comEXCLUSIVELY. Additionally, Britney wants to show a matured side to her. “Plus she’s a Mom and she wants to be a certain amount of **** and doesn’t want to over do it,” the insider added. “She’s got to a point in her career that she can control how she wants it to be and the video she released made a lot more sense to her than the original.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/06/britney-spears-original-make-me-video-****-thrown-away/

:sickofu:

2 minutes ago, Brian-Ryan said:

Britney probably didn't say any of that... I don't know why she just won't address it on twitter. Britney never reached out. Why on Earth do you believe she would actually do it for Hollywood life? Just the team. The reasoning doesn't even make sense. The song in itself is bad especially Private Show. As if the other one... shows a mother in a good light. I think Britney actually preferred the first version and the rest of this BS is to try to please fans.

Probably it's the team. They always use that mom card. Classic :drinky:

Isn't it a little late to pull the mom card? Like with her releasing two songs about *** and shooting an entire **** music video??? And what's wrong with a mother exploring her ****** side? I can't with people getting butt hurt over stupid ****. The original video honestly looks MUCH more artistically creative than the new one

Guest Lord Bills

Britney wants to show a matured side to her.

giphy.gif

she’s a Mom and she wants to be a certain amount of **** and doesn’t want to over do it

00-britney-spears-holding.gifbritney-breathe-22316-640x351.jpg

Archived