But why are they dancing to the Orange Theory ad?

greenbear89

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, tsss said:

Britney doesn't have a lifestyle that she had in 2003 so i guess her ideas for videos can be seen as cheesy and cringy. Maybe we can't relate to her anymore :moorangu:

Sadly, I think this may be the problem with the new video.

She lives an incredibly sheltered life. We know this from hearing multiple stories from a range of different people...It likely is translating into what we're seeing transpire now. :surething:

7 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

The entire video is an ultimate fail. The cringe-worthy dialogue, the over acting and laughing, the nonstop shameless product placement, the awkward out of place dancing shots, the awful lighting.... I can't.

The worst part for me though is the audio of clapping and skateboarding over the song :rihcackle:

OMG the skateboarding....I was like wtf is wrong with my headphones? Then I realized...

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Sadly, I think this may be the problem with the new video.

She lives an incredibly sheltered life. We know this from hearing multiple stories from a range of different people...It likely is translating into what we're seeing transpire now. :surething:

exactly
we constantly laugh at her instagram but it's who she is now
it's not bad but it's not Britney we get used to

18 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

The entire video is an ultimate fail. The cringe-worthy dialogue, the over acting and laughing, the nonstop shameless product placement, the awkward out of place dancing shots, the awful lighting.... I can't.

The worst part for me though is the audio of clapping and skateboarding over the song :rihcackle:

Right? This MV ****** the whole era up. It was supposed to tie it together but instead... The album cover is a video still. In Vegas, Kimmel, etc they will use the choreo from the LaChapelle video, but gave us this trash. It's all too much smh

10 minutes ago, tsss said:

exactly
we constantly laugh at her instagram but it's who she is now
it's not bad but it's not Britney we get used to

It really makes me wonder why she even asked LaChapelle to direct the video in the first place.

He's known for pushing the envelope...Why not ask a director who would craft a video that's closer to the person she actually has become? :wontcry:

3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

It really makes me wonder why she even asked LaChapelle to direct the video in the first place.

He's known for pushing the envelope...Why not ask a director who would craft a video that's closer to the person she actually has become? :wontcry:

we don't know if she herself chooses directors :notreally: i believe she trusts her team and this time nothing worked out 
LaChapelle is a weird man, i dont think Britney likes eccentric people in the first place

30 minutes ago, tsss said:

Britney doesn't have a lifestyle that she had in 2003 so i guess her ideas for videos can be seen as cheesy and cringy. Maybe we can't relate to her anymore :moorangu:

I think this is true. I don't like the video but the dancers talking more than her seems real, because Britney is a shy girl, she is just being herself in the first scene.

1 minute ago, tsss said:

we don't know if she herself chooses directors :notreally: i believe she trusts her team and this time nothing worked out 
LaChapelle is a weird man, i dont think Britney likes eccentric people in the first place

I can see that happening...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3630586/Pamela-Anderson-photographer-David-LaChapelle-roll-grass-wild-Malibu-birthday-party-rapper-G-Eazy.html

Archived