I'm glad

DarkBlue

Personally I'm glad she cut the video if she felt like it was too much. It's her name in the title it's her reputation she's thinking of.

if she felt it was too wild or out of character them I applaud her for making the decisions she did.

i like the video, it's cute, she's a real salt of the earth kinda person and I don't wanna see her acting like she is the big I Am or the all mighty Britney when she is clearly enjoying the vibe of this new album and experimenting with new sounds.

im glad and I'm even happier that it's pissed a lot of you off to the point u don't wanna follow her career anymore, maybe now ul learn to stop being so demanding coz u ain't getting your way.

ive seen so many comments like "she's a manufactured pop puppet"

well if so she was the same pop puppet that brought u blackout and circus, femme fatale, in the zone and no one was complaining then.

she ain't gonna stop being the pop artist she is just so she can be your own personalised puppet doing the stupid **** u want her to.

that is all

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dangerous Dramatic
9 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

it's her reputation she's thinking of.

yet she goes on and plays a stereotypical blonde girl character (after the PG backlash) and auditions random guys to ****, going wild and twerking throughout the video, semi naked and all.

:MJ:

5 minutes ago, Dangerous Dramatic said:

yet she goes on and plays a stereotypical blonde girl character (after the PG backlash) and auditions random guys to ****, going wild and twerking throughout the video, semi naked and all.

:MJ:

but its her choice to be who she wants to be, it doesn't matter if you don't like it lol

Guest Dangerous Dramatic
1 minute ago, seanl3s said:

but its her choice to be who she wants to be, it doesn't matter if you don't like it lol

that's different from thinking about her reputation tho 

Guest Dangerous Dramatic
5 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

maybe it keeps her in her comfort zone, maybe she just wanted it to be fun and light hearted, whatever the decision, it was hers, it's her career.

and no one is denying her that right, but she should've planned her image and direction BEFORE recording a song about *** and BEFORE agreeing to a music video concept with David. 

7 minutes ago, Dangerous Dramatic said:

and no one is denying her that right, but she should've planned her image and direction BEFORE recording a song about *** and BEFORE agreeing to a music video concept with David. 

she's been in this business way to long to put up with things she doesn't like, she can do what she wants and if that means going up against some directors along the way, then well played... if thats what she wants.

Archived