The start of this era is Blackout 2.0 (positive)

BenDBitch

Preach it!

I can't get that people are upset about the video, I am too. And I only watched it once because it's so boring. But I love Make Me and Private Show, and I'm grateful to have an alive Britney back in 2016. She gets her confidence back, her performances are really great this year, she has actual promo this era and it seems like she's willing to do it unlike FF era, she's so alive and talkative about the new music... I'm just so happy. Yes, things could have been better if we get the original video which looks amazing, but other than that, I'm satisfied. Still don't know why her team is still so incompetent after all those mess happened in the BJ era though, I thought they would have learned their lessons. **** them.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/6/2016 at 1:58 PM, agirlnamedlucky said:

I live in Boston and it never gets played here either. I've heard it twice, and both times were not on the two most popular stations we have. The top pop station Kiss 108 plays the same 10 songs on a loop. Now I listen to KIISFM in LA at work so I can be reminded that it is actually getting played elsewhere!

Well, at least it's getting played somewhere. 

From what we've heard so far I feel "Glory" could be the album to follow from where "In The Zone" and "Blackout" left off and for that I'm so pumped. So far both songs we've heard are fantastic! 

The music video was a letdown but we do have a lot of things to look forward to which is amazing... Onwards and upwards! 

• Super Mods
On August 6, 2016 at 10:46 AM, brit_wing said:

THIS IS SO TRUE. If you dont like the music video, leave it. SUPPORT THE GOOD THINGS!

Ban all the things just because they release another version of Make Me? That's beyond delusional:xcuseme:

I'm still excited about the music we'll get this area. :myjam: But the video fiasco really lessens some of my enthusiasm about it as well. :decisions: So yeah, I'll support the good things we're going to get, but I won't be here for when people on Exhale or stans in general get all pissed off when the MM MV has lower views than previous lead single videos. :tiffanynod: Since we're apparently supposed to support only the good things. :mhm:

Archived