Someone hasto say it: the original video was a disaster

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can just tell by the leaked scenes the original one was looking amateurish. i was worried about lachapelle because I dislike all of his music videos, including everytime. the new one isn't bad but lackluster. we lose both ways.

1 minute ago, dehfs said:

you can just tell by the leaked scenes the original one was looking amateurish. i was worried about lachapelle because I dislike all of his music videos, including everytime. the new one isn't bad but lackluster. we lose both ways.

I could have directed the new video.

5 hours ago, PlusYou said:

what did you expect for a song about *** on Friday night ? :excuseme: 

and excuse me "we got a real video with a real story line" ? 

you call that basic **** a story line ? that's something that Bea Miller would do not Britney ******* spears

i am so sick of you guys acting like she is some newbie C list artist , this is Britney Spears , she has been compared to legends like Michael Jackson and Madonna 

and this mess should not be the music video of her LEAD single 

from those screen caps and short videos , 30 second of the original video is a million times better than this HOT mess 

:fkinoverit: 

i don't know u but ******* A-MEN :crying11:

The fact she and her team think you need "a storyline" in a music video in 2016 just show how aged and tired they are. If she wanted "artsy fartsy" then Lachapelles version looked perfect. The fact it didn't make sense was probably part of his vision. 

This mess makes WB and HIAM look like masterpieces.

5 hours ago, BombastiCinderella said:

What happened to WB, Perfume and PG have nothing to do with this.

This is a new era, Britney said a million times she really wanted things to be different this time... she's taking care of herself like she didn't in a long time, she finally worked with the people she wanted and apparently also produced the type of sound she wanted... dear god, she's even gonna promote this era.. so yes, people are overreacting because of ONE bad video.

I'm not saying we're not aloud to dislike something she does, specially because her team is handling this so badly and she really needed to release a statement about this situation but we shouldn't stop supporting the album. 

Still excited about the album, can't wait for it. Still LOVE Make Me as a track  Britney is both gorgeous, cute and funny in the video. Been a long while since she had fun in that way during  a shoot.   It's just a video. Not like the exhale will come to an end or anything. lol

6 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

and?:whitneyshade:
OK so we ACTUALLY have TWO DISASTERS of a music videos then... How great is that OMG???:hype: 
Another mess to the final official video, yay!:MJ:
Two ****** chances to make an epic first single video wasted like crap. :sickofu:

I don't think the second video is a mess... definitely not what we were expecting/wanted, very basic, but not much of mess for gp.

Archived