Completely disgusted with a lot of u!

blissfuloutsider

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

As I wake up today almost to the point of tears. You people are sick! Britney does not deserve this and is better than this. After this era I do hope she takes a long time away from the spotlight if she can or feels like it!!

Its almost as if she's a circus character and if she doesn't do what you want her to do you start beating her and throwing stones. I pray she doesn't let this bother her but I can't imagine how she can't.. It's not going to be good for her psyche. People are so damn selfish and ugly inside. :icant2:

Thank god someone is stating a rational opinion. She's not anyone's puppy, she can release whatever she thinks is right for her, and if you don't like it, it is your problem, deal with it.

7 minutes ago, Wa3d! said:

Did you see the comments in instagram 

-YOU ARE OVER

-KILL YOUR SELF

-**** YOU 

:omg:

I feel sorry 4 her :crying2:

wtf, ppl srsly need to chill. she really don't deserve this.. i feel so bad for her. i really love her now than ever.. even if she disappointed me with this mv.. :sickofu:

33 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

As I wake up today almost to the point of tears. You people are sick! Britney does not deserve this and is better than this. After this era I do hope she takes a long time away from the spotlight if she can or feels like it!!

Its almost as if she's a circus character and if she doesn't do what you want her to do you start beating her and throwing stones. I pray she doesn't let this bother her but I can't imagine how she can't.. It's not going to be good for her psyche. People are so damn selfish and ugly inside. :icant2:

Whatever....it's tiring as a fan been dissapointed over and over and over again...I'm sick of reading she doesn't owe is anything but at the we are one consuming her products...the complete Britney Spears brand. Her team only cares about making lots of money making the minimum effort and that ain't tight. We have been screwed over so many times now...it's time to say ENOUGH.

After I saw everything her killing that guy in the pool was not a good look! They did the right thing and I say **** her fans!! She did what she had to do and reshot the **** and **** David lachapocketofshit!! He was Mia for awhile cause he is difficult to work with!! That's the truth too so!! I stand with Britney!! Always & Foever regardless of the flop fans or the psychopath haters!!! 

42 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I hear ya. My heart was aching all day yesterday seeing "fans" turn on her and lash out. Some people are cold hearted and barbaric. It makes me sick.

2 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Agree with you 1000% sis, wtf is wrong with some of these sick pieces of s--t?! It's bad enough to do to any celeb but to Britney who has been through so much, it's not right! :wontcry: Ridiculous people who do not realise Britney has given so much of herself to make others happy and already in the past all of it has come at a very high/personal cost! The only thing I hope (and I do think is true) is that she ignores all social media and enjoys her holidays with her boys. 

Archived