FINALLY ANSWERS: Brits team scrapped the video because..

Jackk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, angelusanimi said:

This is just a cop-out. We probably won't get the original video, and if we do it'll probably be unfinished. Britney and her team knew well what they were doing and at the last second, she pussied out and went the boring shitty safe PC routine.

To me, it's a middle finger to fans, especially the ones who spent a ton on buying a bajillion copies of 'Make Me' and helped her shoot up the charts. They should fix it by either making good with David, releasing what of the original video there is, or reshooting it again, but using the sexiness and confidence she has been showing.

If she doesn't want to be **** anymore and just wants to be mommy, then just retire already

this! i'm already over her to be honest she doesnt give a ****,is this a music video for an a list artist like her? is this a mv for her lead single? 

if she doesnt want to be big anymore she can retire and do the vegas show until her 60s 

i'm done with britney she gives zero f*cks i'm giving too as well

5 hours ago, Britneyluver9965 said:

Everyone needs to GTFO it. This is truth. Ask anyone who had the video before it all leaked. All will say "it's a good video, but kind of makes no sense." Look I get being upset. I feel the same. But no need to dwell what's done is done, now go stream the video bc you all are going to ruin this era for everyone including Britney. This is supposed to be her big comeback 2.0 era and it's already being ruined by the fans. And don't give me this "Britney and her team are the ones ruining it" no. It's the fans. Now that's tea. :cigney:

Honey it was ruined by her team....and the **** they are saying ain't the truth, they new video domestic make any sense at all so all this **** is bullshit!!!

Archived