Instead of incessantly whining, be a ******* fan and STREAM THE VIDEO

Make a playlist and SUPPORT THE SONG AND MORE IMPORTANTLY SUPPORT HER. Make a YouTube playlist and stream the **** out of the video everywhere you can 24 hours just leave it playing. 

Let's be fans and support what we did get from our Queen. She looks absolutely stunning and she's got a ******* insane era of PROMO planned. STREAM ON VEVO AND YOUTUBE AND SHARE THE VIDEO 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really want to support a video that I feel is boring. I watched it one time and had to sit through cringeworthy fake clapping and boring *** men auditioning, and don't plan on watching it again anytime soon. I spent weeks trying to help make me stay afloat, and if this is what they deliver to help the fans out... then they are on their own. I'll still buy the album and still stan for Britney, but I am not going to spend extra time on a product I am not satisfied with. I did it with pretty girls, I defended the hell out of her decision to can the original perfume. I am just sick of trying to stay positive when she makes it really hard to do so. I envy Beyonce fans so much. She ALWAYS delivers for her fans :/ Sadly I can't get into her. Cursed to be a stan of Britney for all time lol.

6 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I don't really want to support a video that I feel is boring. I watched it one time and had to sit through cringeworthy fake clapping and boring *** men auditioning, and don't plan on watching it again anytime soon. I spent weeks trying to help make me stay afloat, and if this is what they deliver to help the fans out... then they are on their own. I'll still buy the album and still stan for Britney, but I am not going to spend extra time on a product I am not satisfied with. I did it with pretty girls, I defended the hell out of her decision to can the original perfume. I am just sick of trying to stay positive when she makes it really hard to do so. I envy Beyonce fans so much. She ALWAYS delivers for her fans :/ Sadly I can't get into her. Cursed to be a stan of Britney for all time lol.

omg. my exact thoughts. 

god bless u!!!! 

:kisses2all:

How the **** do any of you know even what happened behind closed doors with the video? What if it was David or RCA? Like how dare you guys blame her when you have no idea WHY it wasn't released. Obviously Britney was super stoked when filming I.e. the instagrams etc but there obviously is a bigger picture to why it wasn't released as planned. So ******* be happy about everything else we are getting this era and support her because she ******* deserves it. 

Archived