TBH you guys are right

Guest Supernova.

Guest Supernova.

The video is not bad. It's actually good but being mad clouded my judgment.

whatever! I'm just waiting for album! I really hope it completes the trinity, in the zone, blackout, and glory?

:tiffsniffle:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.
2 minutes ago, econg said:

Well... I think this is a bit unprofessional

93uFEJO.png

Lol is that on the new video? Just don't watch it if bothers you that much.

giphy.gif

I agree, the video isn't bad, it's not in my top 10 favorite though. The song is 100% though. 

I was in cosmetology when I got the notification that she tweeted and my password is 16 digits so I couldn't sneak and enter it really fast to see if it was the original(the teacher is a *****, it's our second day and we already can't have our phones out)

So I waited until around 4 and when I left I rushed through to video looking for the original scenes and got mad that there were NONE(if it was 'reshot' I expected them to reuse a few but I guess not) Now when I watch I see that it was good, better than the Pretty Girls acting. 

I do think they wasted G eazy though, they could've hooked the GP if they had him do something more in the MV. Hopefully single #2 isn't a feature and replies just on Britney. 

8 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

She looked good, but the video is pretty bad. 50% is product placement. I mean if you like commercials then cool. We all love Britney and root for her no matter what but this video isn't the tea.  We are all allowed to have our own opinions though.

i mean couldn't they split that tv ad across two scenes or something, it lasted like 10 seconds.

Archived