Not Releasing The Old Music Video Was The Smartest Career Move She Has Ever Done

Nando.

2 hours ago, Nando. said:

This is the first time im seeing this fan base meltdown over something really great and its making me so mad. Every non fan i showed this to said the video was amazing. If the first one had came out the comments would be "shes full of herself", "she thinks shes hot". While in the new one with the cute storyline she came off as gentle, ****, smart and fun. I really love it, it cant be just me

Im here for the current MV too.. I am talking to my friends in my group chat as we speak and they all came back with good things to say about the video.. 

THEN I tagged them all in a 1 min HQ clip of the leak on Insta and they were turned off by the raunchiness and called it a Slave 4 U rip off

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, grevan said:

Im here for the current MV too.. I am talking to my friends in my group chat as we speak and they all came back with good things to say about the video.. 

THEN I tagged them all in a 1 min HQ clip of the leak on Insta and they were turned off by the raunchiness and called it a Slave 4 U rip off

Exactly my point

those saying the older version would break the internet srsly dont know the power of hate the internet has with britney

they would bash the **** out of her for being naked in a cage with her **** out. that is not newsworthy, that is pure LAME *** attempt at being controversial. And i dont think it was britneys idea, i think it was david's, and thats why i think the fan base should be more respectable towards britney in this matter, she chose to be herself at the end of the day and the result is STILL very ****, i wouldnt change her in the black mini dress in the official one with any of the scenes in the old one

Archived