Not Releasing The Old Music Video Was The Smartest Career Move She Has Ever Done

Nando.

Been out of exhale and the army the whole day and Im kinda shocked at what Im reading. Fans should be supporting this moment

SHE WAS SO and i mean SO smart to change the video. People are DONE seeing britney as a submissive woman, dancing around naked men. The new video is CURRENT, its fun without being "wtf" like the old one and shes gorgeous, is much more her and much more girl power, the girls choosing over the guys. Lachapelle really lost his touch. That 90 second leak is cringe-worthy.

BESIDES

dont you all realize this situation is a battle between her team and lachapelle? He shoves his vision upon her personal album and project. For her to reshoot, and be strong after all the work for the first production, after receiving the NO from david to release it, and go **** it ill reshoot.

She was strong. She could have delayed the whole album for us, instead she managed to give us what we wanted fast. She showed him REAL GIRL POWER in not being shook. Hell, she could have blown up this story and talk trash about him. Instead she focused on being the CLASS ACT that she is.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GURL this isn't that simple as Britney standing up to a big bad video director. He's not a bad guy. He's a well-respected artist who worships pop divas, including Britney. I feel bad for him.

And for you to suggest that the new video is better, lol, gurl...

Umm... I actually like the mv but girl power? :rihcackle: THIS is girl power:

Britney and her squad in Make Me... were acting like Britney (together with Eggy Eggs) and her squad in the Pretty Girls music video (like white bimbo *******), only this time it wasn't even a parody or sth like that :pensiveney: I just don't get it everything is so sketchy rn

7 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Been out of exhale and the army the whole day and Im kinda shocked at what Im reading. Fans should be supporting this moment

SHE WAS SO and i mean SO smart to change the video. People are DONE seeing britney as a submissive woman, dancing around naked men. The new video is CURRENT, its fun without being "wtf" like the old one and shes gorgeous, is much more her and much more girl power, the girls choosing over the guys. Lachapelle really lost his touch. That 90 second leak is cringe-worthy.

BESIDES

dont you all realize this situation is a battle between her team and lachapelle? He shoves his vision upon her personal album and project. For her to reshoot, and be strong after all the work for the first production, after receiving the NO from david to release it, and go **** it ill reshoot.

She was strong. She could have delayed the whole album for us, instead she managed to give us what we wanted fast. She showed him REAL GIRL POWER in not being shook. Hell, she could have blown up this story and talk trash about him. Instead she focused on being the CLASS ACT that she is.

No... 

l0HlUVTXVcbDao7xC.gif

1 minute ago, pizzcozz said:

GURL this isn't that simple as Britney standing up to a big bad video director. He's not a bad guy. He's a well-respected artist who worships pop divas, including Britney. I feel bad for him.

And for you to suggest that the new video is better, lol, gurl...

It IS better

COME ON, I MEAN COME ON

if the first video came out as it was supposed to, LOTS of you would be trashing that ridiculous storyline, that ridiculous tv showing image while unplugged IN A POOL, that RIDICULOUS cage, like OMG! OH MY GOD! Ive been to lachapelle's official showing at the MIS museum and hes fantastic. When they hired him for this im SURE they expected something bigger and creatively coherent, instead of a random tiger in a living room, and a lame american house. They probably told him wtf is this and he was pissed and didnt let them use any of it. Again, the new video is CURRENT. I bet beyonce fans were mad af when she released the 7/11 video, that low budget video, but is her and it was current at the time. Being a submissive dead girl in between naked men is the OLDEST card in the game when it comes to pop divas. Lachapelle did NOT bring his A game

1 minute ago, Thecodeman25 said:

There's nothing else to see!!! Just half of her lingering fan base walking away in the dust.  :sobbing:

Ok, what if, WHAT IF, LaChapelle did something really bad and she's actually done something good by reshooting the video? We DON'T KNOW what happened.

Smart move? All the media outlets are confused, not praising it... And the most important thing, they pissed the hell out of her fanbase, 95% of us are pissed and disapointed, the video is basic, boring and dumb. The song is doomed and I'm really hoping they have something smart planned but by the looks of it, so is the album. :whitneyshade:

This is the first time im seeing this fan base meltdown over something really great and its making me so mad. Every non fan i showed this to said the video was amazing. If the first one had came out the comments would be "shes full of herself", "she thinks shes hot". While in the new one with the cute storyline she came off as gentle, ****, smart and fun. I really love it, it cant be just me

4 minutes ago, Nando. said:

It IS better

COME ON, I MEAN COME ON

if the first video came out as it was supposed to, LOTS of you would be trashing that ridiculous storyline, that ridiculous tv showing image while unplugged IN A POOL, that RIDICULOUS cage, like OMG! OH MY GOD! Ive been to lachapelle's official showing at the MIS museum and hes fantastic. When they hired him for this im SURE they expected something bigger and creatively coherent, instead of a random tiger in a living room, and a lame american house. They probably told him wtf is this and he was pissed and didnt let them use any of it. Again, the new video is CURRENT. I bet beyonce fans were mad af when she released the 7/11 video, that low budget video, but is her and it was current at the time. Being a submissive dead girl in between naked men is the OLDEST card in the game when it comes to pop divas. Lachapelle did NOT bring his A game

honey, the original dance scene ALONE ***** all over the new vid. Get it together.

13 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Umm... I actually like the mv but girl power? :rihcackle: THIS is girl power:

Britney and her squad in Make Me... were acting like Britney (together with Eggy Eggs) and her squad in the Pretty Girls music video (like white bimbo *******), only this time it wasn't even a parody or sth like that :pensiveney: I just don't get it everything is so sketchy rn

So basically you're saying that Britney and her dancer friends are a bunch of "white bimbo *******"?

Hmm that speaks volumes on how well you must think of Britney. The amount of disrespect in that remark, I just can't :sickofu:

Archived