It's a marketing ploy!

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, ToxicJean said:

My thoughts: maybe this video is like a Backstage Version, with her girls and then comes the guys version even if she cut it or not :drinky: maybe I'm high as **** but I would

like to see that strategy. 

Giiiiirl, pass that blunt so I can see what you're seeing.

As I've said before always have low expectations when it comes to Britney and her team. All these meltdowns can be easily avoided. 

But maybe the OG will be released as a Part 2 or Dark Version like the Private Show commercial with the Night/Day thing. And didn't a source that had a friend at the AXIS in some older thread say that Make Me would have an Overprotected type thing going on? It would explain why the beginning mirrors the OG overprotected as a hint. But idk if that's a reliable source and I'm just speculating. So I'm just gonna keep my expectations low.. :cigney:

Btw could someone link that insider thread here if they know what I'm talking about? Thanks:drinky:

8 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

It's not. The same thing happened with the Perfume vid and ruined the whole Britney Jean era. I know Team Britney are dumb but I doubt they would intentionally make the same mistake twice. 

BJ era was a mess from star to finish. This era has A LOT to give. The fact that we got a different mv won't make Glory worse or make it flop.Don't even try to compare tbh. :sickofu:

5 minutes ago, Cecig said:

So, why they change the album cover with a still from the video and not use one from David work?

Have you ever heard of a music video screen cap being the cover of an album before?!  I sure haven't...

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

Lol i highly doubt it. Like **** weve gone through this before y'all never learnn

Joanne.  Go scam a Walmart or something.

1 minute ago, WootsWow said:

Tell me, what's your thought on gma desert performance and perfume video.:cigney:

The gma desert performance was nothing more than Jordan going out on a limb and failing horribly. 

Perfume never had a overtly **** concept. Also, even if they nailed the video, that song was never going to be a hit. I think even Alien would have done better. 

12 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

BJ era was a mess from star to finish. This era has A LOT to give. The fact that we got a different mv won't make Glory worse or make it flop.Don't even try to compare tbh. :sickofu:

What are you on about? I'm not comparing era's. I'm comparing the scrapped Perfume video to the scrapped Make Me video. 

I'm saying that the Perfume debacle ruined the whole era because Britney fans got mad and wouldn't support the album anymore. Hence why Alien was never released as the third single. 

Because of that there's no way this was planned in advance and a 'marketing ploy'.

1 minute ago, CrazyHazyBayBeh said:

The gma desert performance was nothing more than Jordan going out on a limb and failing horribly. 

Perfume never had a overtly **** concept. Also, even if they nailed the video, that song was never going to be a hit. I think even Alien would have done better. 

Original Perfume video was scrapped and re-edit to the point that it looks like a diff video though. More or less the same or should I say worse thing happened to make me. :xcuseme:

1 hour ago, originalblonde said:

Her team is doing it on purpose to stir **** up.   We'll get the real video.  that's why that glitter titty thing just leaked to get people to sign a petition.  mark my words.   And you all call them dumb.  :xcuseme:

GIRL! Marketing ploy my ***! 

Why would they shoot a whole new video?

That makes NO sense what-so-ever!

Trust me, we're not gonna get the original video...at least not on Vevo that is.

Archived