UNDERSTAND BRITNEY!(EDIT)

BritintheZone

1. She the artist she has every right to chose what to do with her career and video not a director 

2.She is a mom! Imagine being a *** symbol since 17 and having grown kids. Would you want to be border line trashy? What if she trying to protect her kids from bullying? 

3. She said the sound is more mature which it is. She wants a new image 

4. Yes she isnt 80 but she is aging and she is slowly changing her how **** she is 

Ps:

1. If your a true stan you would support the video and her opinion 

2. I also dont like the video but its her opinion and decision so i am viewing it like crazy

3.Give me the bad reputation idgaf :rihcackle:

EDIT;

you guys can continue attacking me for what i said or bashing britney and her (opinion,choice,video,life) i am done defending and commenting . Just understand that your being a very imature childish stan and human

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

2.She is a mom! Imagine being a *** symbol since 17 and having grown kids. Would you want to be border line trashy? What if she trying to protect her kids from bullying? 

3. She said the sound is more mature which it is. She wants a new image 

You're right! That's why in her new video she is having ***...

Oh and i forgot that the song is about ******* 

:MJ:

10 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

a younger guy is LICKING HER BODY in front of the cameras. wtf u talking about? 

Just now, X445500 said:

She was having *** in the video...

nothing childish about that 

3 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

It isnt rainbow and unicorn video. She is in a bikini and kissing a guy and more:yaknow:

So what? WoW nobody ever kissed a men and had *** wow such a original idea. I survived idiotic PG conversation, but I can not this.

The video has stupid and childish story and looks like long commercial break.

1 minute ago, datbritney said:

I gave you a positive rep because you are brave enough to express your non majority feelings in a time like this

but sis, I got to tell you one thing

I`m sad with all this situation 

every launch, performance, now days feel like they are going to lie to all of us

:wontcry:

Lol:hype: thanks! I honestly dont give a **** what people say or about my reputation! Ima defend my queen even if i dont like the video

2 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

a younger guy is LICKING HER BODY in front of the cameras. wtf u talking about? 

But she isnt naked in a cage and getting explicitly ****** by a rapper . She cant change her image over night!

4 minutes ago, *alex* said:

34 is a teenager now :howiroll:

Not when you have kids 

2 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

So what? WoW nobody ever kissed a men and had *** wow such a original idea. I survived idiotic PG conversation, but I can not this.

The video has stupid and childish story and looks like long commercial break.

oh no... You're acting like a little **** just because you didn't get what you want. 

Lmao. 

Archived