If we never had sneak peeks or leaks we would all be praising the MM MV

grevan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should've could've......

Say what you want, this music video even without comparison still simply doesn't live up to the standard for being Britney's lead single for a LONG ANTICIPATED album.

Check it for yourself. BOMT,OIDIA,Slave,MATM,GM,Womanizer,HIAM,WB all of them have stunning visual. Make Me deserves better.

How the **** do any of you know even what happened behind closed doors with the video? What if it was David or RCA? Like how dare you guys blame her when you have no idea WHY it wasn't released. Obviously Britney was super stoked when filming I.e. the instagrams etc but there obviously is a bigger picture to why it wasn't released as planned. So ******* be happy about everything else we are getting this era and support her because she ******* deserves it. 

1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

How the **** do any of you know even what happened behind closed doors with the video? What if it was David or RCA? Like how dare you guys blame her when you have no idea WHY it wasn't released. Obviously Britney was super stoked when filming I.e. the instagrams etc but there obviously is a bigger picture to why it wasn't released as planned. So ******* be happy about everything else we are getting this era and support her because she ******* deserves it. 

Im right here with you babe

I actually watched this video before seeing the leaked clips and my first thought was "my goodness this makes her look trashy." Like would Britney Spears really sleep with some random background dancer when she's supposed to be working and while on camera and her friends are watching?????? :xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme: It makes her look so slutty and desperate in such a bad way. 

7 hours ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

No we wouldn't... The video looks like a Nick at Nite eos commercial.

In what way ? You guys have nothing to back up your dramatic reaction. Her face is beautiufl, her body is on point, and she's being goofy worth the camera. All classic Britney 

2 minutes ago, korralations said:

I actually watched this video before seeing the leaked clips and my first thought was "my goodness this makes her look trashy." Like would Britney Spears really sleep with some random background dancer when she's supposed to be working and while on camera and her friends are watching?????? :xcuseme::xcuseme::xcuseme: It makes her look so slutty and desperate in such a bad way. 

No it shows her being goofy and then the song is about ******* so she makes out with him. Trashy would be her having *** with him. Prudes think making out is trashy

It was a sweet BMW commercial and a horrible first single release. 

My bf watched it with me and he is not a Britney stan and kept complaining about the product placement. I was embarrassed on her behalf. Like....I tout Britney as a legend of our generation. The original video was mint. I was excited to see it. Then I see all the comments, the dislikes...I'm like "wow, what happened?" So we watch it -

the he product placement is not done in a discreet or even overtly ironic way. If she wasn't going to go with LaChappelle and she was going to boldly product place, she should've done it in a cheeky, Gaga/Tarantino-esque way and made a wink to the camera and really made a ******* character piece out of this piece of garbage. They could have done so much more. 

where is the artistry? It's literally a "commercial by numbers" piece. What the....!?

2 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

No it shows her being goofy and then the song is about ******* so she makes out with him. Trashy would be her having *** with him. Prudes think making out is trashy

But she does have *** with him. Or at least starts to cause she strips down and gets in bed with him and then the camera conveniently cuts out, and I think we're both smart enough to figure out what that implies

I am the most chill fan around here and even I would still hate the video. That video is made for disney stars and looks cheap and doesnt even match with the song. It's definitely her worst video ever, I would've been ok if they just had the hallway scenes but the whole adutioning thing is stupid and I'm sure she got the idea from Jlo :sickofu:

16 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I am the most chill fan around here and even I would still hate the video. That video is made for disney stars and looks cheap and doesnt even match with the song. It's definitely her worst video ever, I would've been ok if they just had the hallway scenes but the whole adutioning thing is stupid and I'm sure she got the idea from Jlo :sickofu:

ok maybe Ooh La La was worse :yaknow: but it was a kids song so the video fitted the theme  :drinky:

Archived