If we never had sneak peeks or leaks we would all be praising the MM MV

grevan

It's a joke. If product placement is necessary (either because they're greedy AF, wasted money on a scrapped video or just because...) at least craft it in discreetly rather than being tasteless as hell. Who are the videos aimed at? The placements do nothing but reiterate its all about the money and less about the work... you know the stuff they used

to take their time to craft.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, Mohd93 said:

Speak for yourself hunty. I did not praise Ooh La La, Pretty Girls or Perfume. 

Fans can have their meltdowns, because everything has been underwhelming for so long.

The only joke here is the music video, not the meltdowns.

I am not saying we should hand down praise every aspect of every video. Sure, Ooh La La, Pretty Girls, Perfume.. they were questionable videos but for SO long we have cried and cried that Britney has no fire in her eyes, she looks tired and bored of it, shes ruining her face and her smile, she is not fitney anymore etc etc etc and here we are, having been served a video which shows her in one of the best lights weve seen her in in a long time and we are still so unhappy.

This video is suitable for all ages and generations. A lady that hears this on her favorite HOT AC station at work is not gonna come home and see a video that makes her sick or that she should be embarrassed to watch at the office. Its a safe video for a safe single.

Cant we all just get together and start the mass streaming of it already?

MTE.

and unfortunately that means it's going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. When the MM video fails which then impacts sales, radio, etc. we have no one to blame but ourselves. 

Despite the drama, we need to be pushing the MM mv the same way we were pushing the audio video. Unfortunately, all the threads urging people to stream and support the song are now replaced by threads hating on Britney and bashing her team (when yesterday we were just praising them).

2 minutes ago, grevan said:

I am not saying we should hand down praise every aspect of every video. Sure, Ooh La La, Pretty Girls, Perfume.. they were questionable videos but for SO long we have cried and cried that Britney has no fire in her eyes, she looks tired and bored of it, shes ruining her face and her smile, she is not fitney anymore etc etc etc and here we are, having been served a video which shows her in one of the best lights weve seen her in in a long time and we are still so unhappy.

This video is suitable for all ages and generations. A lady that hears this on her favorite HOT AC station at work is not gonna come home and see a video that makes her sick or that she should be embarrassed to watch at the office. Its a safe video for a safe single.

Unlike many fans here, I haven't complained about her face or the small stuff and I love that she's improved physically and performing wise. But putting out these basic middle school videos and trying to act cute is not going to do anything for her popularity and sales. There's no shock value anymore, she's not doing anything special. Is this the same girl that did Toxic+performed with a snake on the VMA's+kissed Madonna+slayed us with her stage presence and amazing videos? I've supported her 'till now, streamed the song so much even while sleeping, bought all of her albums and believed she'll do something amazing regardless of the bullshit we've been seeing for years but we're all wasting our time if we continue to enable her and her team to be mediocre and still get those coins. 

16 minutes ago, grevan said:

WTF are you talking about she looks dead sit with her "friends" and she dont even talk or "sing" just parts of the song..

GOD U'RE SO DELUSIONAL :cigney:

11 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

MTE.

and unfortunately that means it's going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. When the MM video fails which then impacts sales, radio, etc. we have no one to blame but ourselves. 

Despite the drama, we need to be pushing the MM mv the same way we were pushing the audio video. Unfortunately, all the threads urging people to stream and support the song are now replaced by threads hating on Britney and bashing her team (when yesterday we were just praising them).

so she will constantly giving **** to you and you will eat it no matter what

19 minutes ago, MakeMeBritneyOh said:

so she will constantly giving **** to you and you will eat it no matter what

I think people are focused too much on the mv. MM the song is one of the best songs we've gotten from her in a long time. Private Show is just as good, if not better. I'm here for the music. So far, the music from this era is stellar and far from ****. It's sad that people are letting a music video overshadow that. 

Archived