Help! New fan. Which song is this?

I'mOnly16

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, I'mOnly16 said:

Oh! Thank you. I found it on YouTube but there's no music video? Was it not a single? Why did she perform it?

it's her favorite song ever :madance: and also one of the best performances from Piece of Me show

it was supposed to be the 5th and last single from ITZ, but unfortunately the era ended because of a Knee Injury she had while recording Outrageous video (4th single)

1 hour ago, Phresh said:

Breathe On Me. Is it new? No but i like that you think that. Such a great song. 

Breathe On Me is a fan favorite track from Britney's 4th album In The Zone (released in 2003). It's one of her favorites of her career, and was meant to be a single after Outrageous was planned as the 4th single from ITZ. Unfortunately Britney sustained a pretty bad injury on the music video set and any further singles were canceled.  Britney has performed Breathe On Me on many of her tours since 2004 including The Onyx Hotel Tour (2004), M&M's/House of Blues Tour (2007), The Circus Starring: Britney Spears Tour (2009), and of course she's been performing at her Piece Of Me residency in Las Vagas since early this year. There are also tons of promo performances of the song online. It's a great one, hope this has helped! Enjoy discovering all of Britney's amazing music. This is a great time to be a new fan, so much is happening and coming out soon! How long have you been a fan? I remember when Baby One More Time was everywhere on the radio back in 98. Just ask me if you need anything. And don't mind any of the other ******* here, they're just jealous. :BBMAney::imcute:

2 hours ago, I'mOnly16 said:

Oh! Thank you. I found it on YouTube but there's no music video? Was it not a single? Why did she perform it?

Breathe On Me was never a single unfortunately, it's from In the Zone (Britney's 4th album) and Britney obviously loves the song hence why she performed it! She's also performing it at POM (Piece Of Me) and on some of her past tours.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
3 hours ago, I'mOnly16 said:

Pretty Girls :)

Don't judge me. I like it. Not a lot of people my age know Britney.

How old are you ? They must know who Britney Spears is ? :dontlike: Madonna is not a singer of my generation, but I do know her.

Archived