Katy realised Rise MV last night ? she is a ******* ***** I swear..

Mannequin*

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

LMAO at the people who think she does it just to annoy or boycot Britney. Like Britney is the only thing Katy thinks about. It's just a coincidence. Katy fans could say the same thing about Britney the other way around.

Bunch of drama queens.:beynah:

nothing in this business is coincidence :xcuseme:

9 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

LMAO at the people who think she does it just to annoy or boycot Britney. Like Britney is the only thing Katy thinks about. It's just a coincidence. Katy fans could say the same thing about Britney the other way around.

Bunch of drama queens.:beynah:

I cant at some ppl thinking the music industry revolves around Britney. :madonna: but tbh Katy can crawl into Orlando Bloom's foreskin and stay there.

I love how you guys think pop stars sit with their teams and plot against Britney. As if they don't have their own careers, projects, promo to worry about and Britney is always on their mind. :rihcackle: just because Britney has new music and an album coming out doesn't mean every other popstar has to put their stuff on hold....

37 minutes ago, LUxEM said:

I cant at some ppl thinking the music industry revolves around Britney. :madonna: but tbh Katy can crawl into Orlando Bloom's foreskin and stay there.

I just now realized the woman that was with Orlando Bloom in the naked pics was Katy Perry... OMG the level of IRRELEVANCE :OMGney:

I must have checked those pictures out hundreds of times :lanacackle:

Archived