What songs do you think Britney will sing in the Carpool?

Title says it all really! Usually on these, the acts sing their biggest songs, songs they love and songs associated with others, as well as their songs that they're promoting at the moment....but over all, songs they'll have fun with! usually the songs they're singing have some connection to what they're talking about.

thinking BOMT or Oops, and she'll talk about her career through the years,Make Me (praying she sings the falsetto bit...imagine) and she'll talk about new music. ILRNR its a cover so vegas promo too. Womanizer (she'll talk about romance), and maybe a slower ballad? Everytime possibly? or My Baby, because she'll talk about writing the song for her boys (which could show people that she does write her music occasionally)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ap.

Anyway I think she'll sing her biggest successes which are BOMT, Toxic, Womanizer and her newest song which is MM, maybe she will sing a song by an another artist that she likes such as Meghan Trainor, Selena ...

MJ, Madonna, Gwen Stefani etc would be cool.

Archived