"The MV situation is a ******* mess! Nothing is 100% sure."

G L O R Y

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nickos also confirmed the press first listen that everybody took that as a performance as well. I felt so bad for him with how people jumped on him. I don't how what else he confirmed but I remember a lot of it was related to what was sent out to radio like the Work ***** radio premiere. 

10 minutes ago, Camearon. said:

Werent Jordan and TMZ the ones that confirmed the performance while Nickos was the one who said there is no Performance?

No. Nickos built the performance up for weeks prior to the announcement. 

Then Jordan & TMZ jumped on the back of the rumour. It gained attention because Jordan mainpaged it and claimed it as a BH Exclusive (because Nickos was a staff member at the time). When it didn't happen Nickos went on a banning rampage, banning everyone who was calling him out for his lies on the site.

24 minutes ago, REBIRTH: Miss Swan said:

No. Nickos built the performance up for weeks prior to the announcement. 

Then Jordan & TMZ jumped on the back of the rumour. It gained attention because Jordan mainpaged it and claimed it as a BH Exclusive (because Nickos was a staff member at the time). When it didn't happen Nickos went on a banning rampage, banning everyone who was calling him out for his lies on the site.

just a question,just yesterday or something someone bumped the thread for desert performance and ive checked the comments but didnt see much meltdown,didnt see any complaining comment either,so did he delete all those comments bashing him or he locked the thread just after the annoucement? 

lighten me pls,i wanna know every detail about this iconic event lol

i was here back then checking the website and remember there was some rumors and stuff and remember it turned out to be some people keeping Britney pics but i dont remember the impact lol

Archived