britneychina on PJ: Video premiere Friday - US time

Rockafella

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Not y'all already having meltdowns even tho Britney literally gave you album cover & title, a new song, teasers, radio interviews, the jimmy kimmel surprise all in a ******* week. And we know of the karaoke thing all of you have been whining about, a 20 minute performance at a FESTIVAL, maybe a VMA performance, at least one magazine photoshoot, a music video and 17 NEW SONGS all in the next month. And probably other things coming. Stfu about the ******* video already. It will come eventually, so try being POSITIVE for once. :NYheadache:

this is NOT a meltdown btw

5 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Not y'all already having meltdowns even tho Britney literally gave you album cover & title, a new song, teasers, radio interviews, the jimmy kimmel surprise all in a ******* week. And we know of the karaoke thing all of you have been whining about, a 20 minute performance at a FESTIVAL, maybe a VMA performance, at least one magazine photoshoot, a music video and 17 NEW SONGS all in the next month. And probably other things coming. Stfu about the ******* video already. It will come eventually, so try being POSITIVE for once. :NYheadache:

5 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

2 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

where? :makesomenoise:

Joe. said: ↑

Video going through A&R adding the metadata whatever that means. Should be live...eventually.

another user added:

It means they're adding the descriptions etc..
So it should be out in about an hour or so!!

10 minutes ago

4 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

Why are y'all so anxious to see the MV btw? So you can start bashing it and saying how trash it is? :xcuseme:

Wait until they see for themselves that the entire video has been reshot and all the people who have been adamant like crazy that it hasn't will explode into a confetti of tears and guts. I'm not even kidding. WATCH. 

Just now, Starburst said:

Video going through A&R adding the metadata whatever that means. Should be live...eventually.

another user added:

10 minutes ago

Thank you! I hope they are right :hype:

1 minute ago, Starburst said:

another user added:

10 minutes ago

do we trust them

I'm over having panic attacks over this video to be honest, but like I can't stop it :tiffhair:

6 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

do we trust them

I'm over having panic attacks over this video to be honest, but like I can't stop it :tiffhair:

Well apart from the whole Timothy thing, a lot of people in popjustice including that joe person either works in the industry or has connections. They've been right many times 

10 minutes ago, Starburst said:

another user added:

10 minutes ago

so we gonna get video in MAX. 1 hour?

Archived