Just bought "Private Show" the perfume! I tried to describe it for you guys!

Williamm91

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a fragrance expert by any means. But I'll give it a try.

First, it is definitely feminine. Strong, but elegant. It's smells more mature than her other scents. I smell strong floral and I get the coffee smell more at the end. It;s not something that I'm going to wear, but I have it for guest and it's a scent that is super refreshing and it lasts for a while. Good quality!

14 minutes ago, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

yes!! is swetter than fantasy? tell us more! :clap:

15 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Would you say the fragrance smells too sweet and girl-like? :MJ: 

I think it's time I give her fragrances a try, even when they've designed for women :MJ:

16 minutes ago, avaaa said:

Slaé :myjam: It's an important worship object :mcry:

Edit: I wanna hear more about the fragnance's smell too :hype:

16 minutes ago, Le_Nuage said:

Can you tell me the detail of scent? 

Is it too feminine for a guy to use?

There you go :):comingthru:

19 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Would you say the fragrance smells too sweet and girl-like? :MJ: 

I think it's time I give her fragrances a try, even when they've designed for women :MJ:

whatev tbh im a dude and i wear like, exclusively womens frags. believe by britney is pretty unisex anyway, its pretty much patchouli. midnight fantasy & curious are bomb too. i smelled a tester of PS the other day and it was also bomb, kind of like radiance + believe tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Williamm91 said:

I am not a fragrance expert by any means. But I'll give it a try.

First, it is definitely feminine. Strong, but elegant. It's smells more mature than her other scents. I smell strong floral and I get the coffee smell more at the end. It;s not something that I'm going to wear, but I have it for guest and it's a scent that is super refreshing and it lasts for a while. Good quality!

Oh Thank you for the detail! the scent must be sweet and ******* great! 

I hope it is released in my country ASAP!!!!!

45 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

whatev tbh im a dude and i wear like, exclusively womens frags. believe by britney is pretty unisex anyway, its pretty much patchouli. midnight fantasy & curious are bomb too. i smelled a tester of PS the other day and it was also bomb, kind of like radiance + believe tbh. 

thoughtful-oprah.gif

I guess I'll have to go and smell them for myself then, been wanting to for some time but never actually done it. I used to wear Valentino by Valentino and Black XS L'excès by Paco Rabanne which were already sweet af, so I'm sorta used to sweet fragrances :hype:

6 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I really want to try one of her fragrances now! Maybe I should go with one of her older ones... Y voy a tener que ahorrar un poco bastante, jajajaja

Btw I wonder if it really does smell like dulce de leche at one point... Our impact tbh jL6OeIhk3zPi.gif

jajajaj our impact! en lo personal amo el fantasy

Archived