Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Fab britney said:

Not being negative Nancy but Michelle Obama is currently the First Lady who isn't even a musician so her doing that show would of course bring in a huge draw, and when the First Lady sings ur song of course it'll get some attention. 

Still I'm  praying make me will slay after it tho!!:orly:

Every single artist that has done carpool karaoke has gotten tens of millions of views, not just Michelle Obama. They have all gone viral...JLo's and Iggy's have over 40 million views....and Gwen Stefani who isnt even that relevant has over 30 million views. Britney will definitely draw in bigger numbers than that and her sales will definitely increase!

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

Just like the VMAs, this isn't confirmed. When will any of you ever realize she will never sing live again?

IF she will be on it, she will be desperately lip syncing her hits in the car while James is actually singing. This will be the nail in the coffin for her lmao

Do you really think they would be so stupid as to have her lipsyncing on carpool karaoke? I can assure you that Team Brit would not agree to have Britney do the show if she was going to lip sync to her songs. You guys are sooooo negative. 

17 minutes ago, HenryEvans said:

I'm glad they are doing Sometimes bc I pictured her sayin' that it's a pretty cute song <3

Hold a minute. She's doing Sometimes????? That would make my life!! And she can do crappy videos for all of this album and I wouldn't care because she gave me this one thing.

1 minute ago, avaaa said:

We said the same thing for the music video before it released tho. "Sales will be great". Lets not hope on sales. I am not saying that It won't happen but lets just enjoy the moment :cigney:

Her sales probably won't be great regardless, but at least she seems to be trying. :mhm:

3 minutes ago, avaaa said:

We said the same thing for the music video before it released tho. "Sales will be great". Lets not hope on sales. I am not saying that It won't happen but lets just enjoy the moment :cigney:

I understand. But the difference is that Make Me video only has 6 million views after a few days....not everyone is going to be interested in "the new Britney video"....but Carpool Karaoke + Britney Spears = an instant viral hit. Typically an artist's carpool karaoke has between 5-10 million views after 24 hours depending on their relevance. It will definitely have a bigger effect on Britney's sales than her music video which has already garnered negative attention. 

1 minute ago, Austin00chase said:

I hope it's good, and not awkward. I wonder how she'll be introduced, he always does some weird skit at the beginning before picking them up. "Hey Brit wanna go to Hawaii? I'll pick you up and we'll go to the airport together"

I'm sure it'll be something about Vegas.  Road trip, maybe? 

50 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

Do you really think they would be so stupid as to have her lipsyncing on carpool karaoke? I can assure you that Team Brit would not agree to have Britney do the show if she was going to lip sync to her songs. You guys are sooooo negative. 

THIS! Do you guys really think they are that stupid? (well yes they are) she's NOT gonna lipsync, she's just gonna bring Myah Marie and have her hidden in the backseat!

Archived