Britney POM advice please from people who've gone

britlove888

Hey everybody, I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. I m going to Cali in October and since I'll be over on the west coast anyway I decided to maybe go see the queen. I have questions as to what tickets do you guys think I should get? What is the best seat in the house? Or should I do standing GA? If so, how early should I show up to wait...? Or rather, where do I go to get the best view? Chances are I'll be by myself :-/ any chances of getting Dranks while in GA? Where do you recommend to stay hotel wise for someone looking not to spend too much (since I will probably end up making it rain in La and San fran later that week) I just want to know because I feel like now would be the best time to see her. Would I have less fun going by myself or should I wait til I one of my friends can go with Me? I think I might arrive at 12 pm so what should I do/expect? This post will probably get drowned with Glory and private show excitement but any advice would be appreciated yall. Love the britney army :) 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice cheap hotel would be the SLS! Sometimes you can get a nice, brand new room for almost $60 a night!

It's far down the strip, but its a nice hotel for the price!

I have never done GA, but I've sat in sections 101, 102, 103, and 202. Being in the center section is better so you can get a whole feel for the entire show, but any seat is amazing you can always see!

GA i'm too short for :sobbing: I'd be lost. 

I hope you get to go!!!

ALSO HAVE FUN IN LA I LIVE HERE ITs THE BEST :YEAHHH:

Lmaoooo tbh I was thinking of booting up that app at some point but I mean Id have to get some sort of storage for my luggage and shower when I get off the plane, etc. So I'll probably have to get a room :-/. 

What at time would you suggest showing up to the show? Like specific time frame lol because as soon as possible could be anywhere from 1 pm onward and I feel like that might be too early? Also does the Queen get close enough for you to have eye contact if U get all the way up front?

9 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

A nice cheap hotel would be the SLS! Sometimes you can get a nice, brand new room for almost $60 a night!

It's far down the strip, but its a nice hotel for the price!

I have never done GA, but I've sat in sections 101, 102, 103, and 202. Being in the center section is better so you can get a whole feel for the entire show, but any seat is amazing you can always see!

GA i'm too short for :sobbing: I'd be lost. 

I hope you get to go!!!

ALSO HAVE FUN IN LA I LIVE HERE ITs THE BEST :YEAHHH:

Hmm at 5'7-5'8 I wonder if Ga would be a good idea for me! And I may need to PM you for LA advice tbh!

ill have to check out SLS. I wonder what the uber cost would be to get there from the show. And if they had a shuttle to and from the hotel that would be amazing!!

i just feel like the slayage may be too real rn and idk if im going to get a chance to see her later so rn would be a really good time

15 minutes ago, QuickSandMakeMeOoh said:

I Saw her twice In the golden Arena That was amazing you're Just In front of her :wendycry:

me and my friend we attend 9 hours (yes we are Crazy :lanacackle:)

And yes you can Go By yourself because it's an amazing show but I advise you To Go with A friend:drinky:

Take the Golden Arena tickets sistren

Golden arena is that GA standing? And 9 hours? Holy **** lol. :(( dedication. Was it necessary? When do you suggest showing up and still being able to get to the front?

idk if it's possible to go with a friend :( tbh everyone I know is a britney hater or broke. It sucks being the lone Brit stan in my life

2 minutes ago, britlove888 said:

Hmm at 5'7-5'8 I wonder if Ga would be a good idea for me! And I may need to PM you for LA advice tbh!

ill have to check out SLS. I wonder what the uber cost would be to get there from the show. And if they had a shuttle to and from the hotel that would be amazing!!

i just feel like the slayage may be too real rn and idk if im going to get a chance to see her later so rn would be a really good time

You can def DM me for any LA advice :kisses2all:

I'm not sure what Uber prices were, I was there too long ago :sobbing: I was supposed to be going to one of the shows she just cancelled, my life is inside out :sobbing:

Just now, britlove888 said:

Golden arena is that GA standing? And 9 hours? Holy **** lol. :(( dedication. Was it necessary? When do you suggest showing up and still being able to get to the front?

idk if it's possible to go with a friend :( tbh everyone I know is a britney hater or broke. It sucks being the lone Brit stan in my life

Yes It was GA standing This is the first time I Saw her I Do Must be In the front :bparty:

and no It wasn't necessary you can Go 3 hours early 

but It was fun we Make friends

:bigkiss:

Archived