Regarding the MV, what if...

Kisle

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Actually they could release Private Show too, the full edit from the commercial tbh! Britney dancing alone in a theater would be iconic!

True. But it would be so different to have both songs as one MV. :YESPLEASE:I'm not going to get anything done today with all this speculating. :gloria: 

1 minute ago, Kisle said:

True. But it would be so different to have both songs as one MV. :YESPLEASE:I'm not going to get anything done today with all this speculating. :gloria: 

You just reminded me that I have sth to do for today! Hahahahahahahahhahaha I won't do it either, work it work it work it :orly: 

Well we all know that Britney promotes her perfumes in her MVs. My guess is that there will be a segment of the Make Me MV (probably in the beginning) showing the perfume, with the song Private Show playing lightly in the background.

Britney said the MV is about her and her girls making guys audition for them so.....what if the MV starts out with Britney and her girls putting on a "Private Show" for the guys (perfume shown during this bit) and then transitions into Make Me where B & her ladies turn the table on the guys by making them (the guys) audition for them (the girls). This way you would have two songs, one video.

Just my guess.

Archived