Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory"

Jordan Miller

Do you think Britney is gonna put out "Glory" on vinyl?

It would honestly be a good idea to get sales up because vinyl sales are higher than they have been since the 80s, AND we have been asking her to put her albums on vinyl for YEARS now :tifftear:

I think it could happen because so many pop artists have put their new albums out of vinyl recently

examples: Gwen Stefani - "This Is What The Truth Feels Like", Madonna - "Rebel Heart", Justin Bieber - "Purpose", and even Justin Timberlake put his new single on vinyl.

So I actually think there is a CHANCE of getting a Britney vinyl :crying2:

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaotic93 said:

I would like a different song! I didn't like private show at all. But it's great strategy from team b, they are doing it all right. Even with the video, if it is released friday, I think it's the best they could do

I haven't heard enough to judge the song, but it's still a great idea! Wait for the release of the album, but in the meantime here's a treat for fans! I love it!

Just now, breatheonher said:

You can still buy Private Show without pre-ordering I'm pretty sure. If not, people would just leak it, which defeats the purpose:mhm:

Mmm... Sure they WILL leak it, but it's not the first time a song has been available only with pre-order?

Archived