My "Glory" artwork cover (+ Alternate ADDED)

overprotectedd

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, overprotectedd said:

I'm so tired of face shots and the angelical ****. I was expecting something more edgy and eccentric. Maybe it doesn't fit the name of the album but here it is :sickofu:

3425324.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS *****! :gobaby:

That's what I wanna see on her cover! Some dynamic and some flesh! I'm sick and tired of her full frontal portraits. Like, yeah we get it, you're pretty AF.

And the font on the official cover... :NYheadache: I can't...

You should be her graphic designer.

(PS - I would lose the serifs on the "I" in "Britney" cause they mess out the font, but the rest is flaw-free honey)

1 hour ago, Layer89 said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS *****! :gobaby:

That's what I wanna see on her cover! Some dynamic and some flesh! I'm sick and tired of her full frontal portraits. Like, yeah we get it, you're pretty AF.

And the font on the official cover... :NYheadache: I can't...

You should be her graphic designer.

(PS - I would lose the serifs on the "I" in "Britney" cause they mess out the font, but the rest is flaw-free honey)

yesssss agreed. this cover is amazing. but my only comments are as noted above - lose the serifs on the I in Britney. and also, i would have the word "glory" IN FRONT of the guy. i just think it would be easier to read. but that might just be my personal preference. otherwise, FLAWLESS.

i really liked the MM cover even though you can't even see her face. was hoping for an epic album cover along those lines. yours is so much better than the real one!

14 minutes ago, rockNroLL227 said:

yesssss agreed. this cover is amazing. but my only comments are as noted above - lose the serifs on the I in Britney. and also, i would have the word "glory" IN FRONT of the guy. i just think it would be easier to read. but that might just be my personal preference. otherwise, FLAWLESS.

i really liked the MM cover even though you can't even see her face. was hoping for an epic album cover along those lines. yours is so much better than the real one!

34253247.jpg

+ alternate color

342532478.jpg

4 minutes ago, overprotectedd said:

34253247.jpg

+ alternate color

342532478.jpg

YAAAS QUEEN, YAAAAS!!! :scalped:

That's it! NOW I OFFICIALLY LOVE IT, LOVE YOU, WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES! Yaaas! :myjam:

So rare to see someone who's creative and takes constructive criticism and does what makes people happy. Especially in this place. I really think I'm in love with you right now. :overwhelm:

3 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

YAAAS QUEEN, YAAAAS!!! :scalped:

That's it! NOW I OFFICIALLY LOVE IT, LOVE YOU, WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES! Yaaas! :myjam:

So rare to see someone who's creative and takes constructive criticism and does what makes people happy. Especially in this place. I really think I'm in love with you right now. :overwhelm:

:lanacackle: thank you babe <3

Archived