Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I love the name and really excited to see where the idea for that name came from. 

But yeah, I hate the close-up. Feels very Femme Fatale-ish. But I'm so confused by the whole announcement. She's barely promoted Make Me (which is still super shocking to me) and now we're getting an album in three weeks with pre-order starting tonight? And only available on Apple Music? That aleviates so many fans. I know the music will be good because Make Me is flawless but I doubt it does good on the charts. And I really wanted this album to be her resurgence to the GP. Oh well :-/ 

Do other places normally have preorders? I thought it's just going up for preorder like always and will be available everywhere on August 26? 

this era is messier than BJ. first Britney a few days ago had no idea WHENNN the album was coming out  (don't say she was just saying that bc she literally sounded like she had no idea) now all of the sudden her album comes out in 23 days with the cheap album cover and font!? I mean this was rushed behind belief I pray to God that the music is good omgg

F.I.R.S.T T.I.M.E here replying GOD so many mixed feelings!

Does anyone knows if the album it's available in all countries? I am trying to preorder here in Costa Rica and I CAN FIND THE ALBUM YET, damn to much excitement ****!

Archived