Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Co8sK-mUEAEV-Lk

Britney Spears' new album is titled Glory and drops on Friday.

Out of nowhere, Britney dropped her ninth studio album cover onto the net and informed fans the record hits Friday, August 26.

Fans who pre-order the record tonight will get to hear her second single, "Private Show."

Britney wrote: "#Glory. My new album & the beginning of a new era. Available 8/26 on @AppleMusic. Pre-order tonight at midnight ET."

“Honestly, I’m just particular with this record," Britney said of Glory earlier this year. "It’s my baby, and so I really want it done right. I just know that the direction I’m going in is so good. It’s the best thing I’ve done in a long time. I’m proud of the work, and it’s very different; it’s not what you would think at all."

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

I am so excited, in a good mood, and I hate to be so well.... negative but I don't really like it tbh :truthtea:

That font... :dontlike:

And another album cover with a close-up of her face?????????? :huh:

Her face is still beautiful and I'm still happy we finally got an album announcement though :clap1:

This was unexpected. :umomg:  Insiders were right. :gloria:

Three things:

1. Slé because we will not have to wait long for new music :crying1:
  2. Now it is REALLY time to start promoting, girl! :orangu2:
  3. Femme Fatale teas with the cover, I'm still unsure if I like that. :moorangu:

WTF with the Apple Music exclusive, though? When will we get it in digital downloads or physically?  :juggingu:

Archived