Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What got me wondered, since the cover is a screen shot from a video that was made quickly as a re shot and wasn't even planned earlier, there probably is no concept for entire album:whitneyshade:

I have a weird feeling they've already done the photo-shoot on set of the MM video. I wouldn't be surprised if they have used the set on the left :britdrown:

9a39n5.jpg

Only time will tell I guess:thetea:

Spoiler

What got me wondered, since the cover is a screen shot from a video that was made quickly as a re shot and wasn't even planned earlier, there probably is no concept for entire album:whitneyshade:

I have a weird feeling they've already done the photo-shoot on set of the MM video. I wouldn't be surprised if they have used the set on the left :britdrown:

9a39n5.jpg

Only time will tell I guess:thetea:

Another FF, fragrance, intimate underwear style. Cool & awsome :rihcackle:

People. Let's be real here, for once.

This was not a video shoot, it was from the get-go planned as a cover and booklet shoot.

But since they (idiotically) decided to throw away the already shoot video of couple of millions, they shoot the video as well. It's not the first time someone done that (turning photo shoot into a video shoot, it happened to me when I did some pics for my friends club promo). That's why the video is a mess, they had to improvise AF to get usable footage for a video. Since the original product placements paid for a LaChappelle video, they had to throw them in here cause, they paid for a music video product placement, so again, they ended up looking like **** (though in first video they would still look like ****, I'm personally tired of them, like RCA can afford to shoot at least ONE Britney video without the product placements investments).

So yeah, we already know how the booklet will look like, since we have the "backstage video" literally.

Am I pissed cause of it? Hell yeah, this photographer is tacky and the stylist is **** (she looks flawless makeup and body wise, but clothes are disgusting and tacky and childish, almost Disney-like). I truly hope that music will be amazing, cause the visual they're going with right now is just soooooo last decade and unpolished.

And If anyone says that style and looks don't affect the music part, are dead wrong. PO industry is a product, and as every product on the market, packaging makes it or breaks it. So this package right now is breaking it (at least for me, personally) and makes **** "melodic" vibe of the songs disappear in amateur packaging design.

:sickofu:

Archived