Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't believe the level of mess in this cover! OMFG!

rs_500x281-151013083157-tumblr_nvzgj7J8y
I'm freaking happy the album is out this month! and i'm happy we'll get a full song tonight!
I don't feel the album title yet, But I'm sure i'll like it in the next days...

But YEEEEEEZUS! WHY can't these hoes deliver FULL slayage for ONCE in our lifetimes?

rs_500x281-151013083157-tumblr_nvzgj7J8y
They always have to do some messy **** to bring us down!
This is unacceptable! It looks cheap and tacky! Even fans could make better album-covers than them "professional" grafic designers they PAY$!
I just can't deal!
I know most of you will try to be or act "happy" but you just can't hide the truth! I'ts a frull frontal mess! Let's face it!

Hmmm...was not what I was expecting. Not to fond of the cover or title but honestly, its very different from all her covers especially how they made it look vintage.

I'm going to warm up to the cover, her expression and whole vibe is already different compare to a just smirk or blank stare. I wished it was a full body shot though...

Omg!!! I'm so excited!! Yes!!! I can't wait!! :wooney:  Even knowing that she had an announcement to make, I wasn't expecting this kind of news! I mean, she said that her album was coming soon, very soon, but I never would have expected it to be announced today! It caught me by surprise but it was what I needed to cheer me up after a never ending work shift.

But wait... does this mean that I can't pre-order it until it's actually midnight in the states?? How many hours are left? Here, in Italy, it's almost 9pm!

1 minute ago, Lyla said:

Omg!!! I'm so excited!! Yes!!! I can't wait!! :wooney:  Even knowing that she had an announcement to make, I wasn't expecting this kind of news at all! I mean, she said that her album was coming soon, very soon, but I never would have expected it to be announced today! It caught me by surprise but it was what I needed to cheer me up after a never ending work shift.

But wait... does this mean that I can't pre-order it until it's actually midnight in the states?? How many hours are left? Here, in Italy, it's almost 9pm!

Assuming she meant 12 AM EST time, it's in about 8 hours assuming she puts it up at 11 PM EST which is what usually happens

Archived