Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Do other places normally have preorders? I thought it's just going up for preorder like always and will be available everywhere on August 26? 

Her tweet specifically said available 8/26 on Apple Music. So to me, that means a limited release to only Apple Music on that date and we can pre-order on Apple Music now. I hope it'll be available everywhere but her tweet didn't say that...

OMG! Can't wait!!! Love the title hope the album and era are EPIC!!!!

Also the people starting a petition... WTF is wrong with you... it's like Britney and her team just randomly picked a pic out of a haystack, and all you guys can do is ***** about? It looks good, I think it looks a little odd because you can't see her neck and they photoshopped it a little too much, but get the **** over it. We're getting a new album in mere days, be glad for that at least.I swear everytime she does anything some people just want to complain, Britney could retire tomrorow if she wanted to and she's still making music and doing the residency either for us or her own creative drive so just be greatful, you're acting like a bunch of brats. 

Archived