Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOAAAAAH !!! thats what they waited for... the release of her album and then boom the music video that will get everyone talking. love it and i can't wait for the appearance and the music video. Im sure the MV will kick *** 

WOAAAAAH !!! thats what they waited for... the release of her album and then boom the music video that will get everyone talking. love it and i can't wait for the appearance and the music video. Im sure the MV will kick *** 

Can we calm down?! People, we're getting new Britney tonight, hours away, a music video in probably days, and an album in less than a month. This fanbase needs to learn how to be grateful. There's nothing wrong with the cover, she looks gorgeous!!

My one question is, what was with the "Take A Bow" hashtag when she tweeted the Private Show commercial? I definitely thought that was gonna be the name of the album. Either way, I'm so excited I can barely breathe!!

To all the c*nts who constantly bitched about "her team having no clue/no promo/album's newer coming out/they'll scrap it like original doll (and the rest of the crazy attention seeking talks)" I can proudly present - THE BIG FAT D IN Y'ALL FACES!!! :rihcackle:

They came trough, made a surprise announcement and two days before her "performing" the song for the first time on tv on Jimmy Kimmel and we can now expect that August is gonna be a Britney month.

So take a seat, and wait for it. It's all coming very soon, like they teased.

BTW - on the other note I personally HATE the cover art. They REALLY need to find some decent (not even amazing, I just want decent) graphic designers and photographers. Cuase this cover is a mess. Like some kids played, not professionals. I would want my money back ASAP if someone gave me this as a design concept. Hell, even as a proposal like a "rough sketch" cause people who worked on it have NO KNOWLEDGE whatsoever about style or graphic norms. Just mess. :NYheadache:

2 minutes ago, Toxic Circus said:

Can we calm down?! People, we're getting new Britney tonight, hours away, a music video in probably days, and an album in less than a month. This fanbase needs to learn how to be grateful. There's nothing wrong with the cover, she looks gorgeous!!

My one question is, what was with the "Take A Bow" hashtag when she tweeted the Private Show commercial? I definitely thought that was gonna be the name of the album. Either way, I'm so excited I can barely breathe!!

the mv reportedly drops this friday 

Archived