Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The album cover is so cheap it's almost like her kids made it using picmonkey or sth :tiffsniffle: But yeah, Make Me is one of her best singles so far and I'm excited about the video + all the new songs It might be a very interesting era in general but the album cover is just meeeeh :keshawave: She looks ok though 

2 minutes ago, lauya said:

F.I.R.S.T T.I.M.E here replying GOD so many mixed feelings!

Does anyone knows if the album it's available in all countries? I am trying to preorder here in Costa Rica and I CAN FIND THE ALBUM YET, damn to much excitement ****!

It's only 1 PM in the US right now

6 minutes ago, Brisketney said:

Agreed. I wish we could at least have a breath of fresh air from all these close-ups on her face. Her body is slaying rn so I don't know why they didn't think of including it? Regardless, still super hyped for this and I love the album name too. 

exactly! her body is banging right now, they should've done something amazing and creative 

3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

this era is messier than BJ. first Britney a few days ago had no idea WHENNN the album was coming out  (don't say she was just saying that bc she literally sounded like she had no idea) now all of the sudden her album comes out in 23 days with the cheap album cover and font!? I mean this was rushed behind belief I pray to God that the music is good omgg

Maybe they finalised the date after the interview?

Archived