Will you fools stop acting acting like you are smarter than Britney team and thinking you can do a better job

Cappycorn87

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How? Literally the song had every potential to have a long run. It's basically out of every iTunes chart. Streaming is okay but for how long... 

You act like this is the first mess up of her team. This is the third era that has had issues. The Third, not the first or second... Third. 

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

How? Literally the song had every potential to have a long run. It's basically out of every iTunes chart. Streaming is okay but for how long... 

You act like this is the first mess up of her team. This is the third era that has had issues. The Third, not the first or second... Third. 

The song is still fresh

Thinking long term in the long run

Folks like you and others think short term which is thinking stupid

21 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The song is still fresh

Thinking long term in the long run

Folks like you and others think short term which is thinking stupid

You don't know what I'm thinking.

Ive been around for all her eras and if a Britney song doesn't pick up in the first few weeks her team just kills it. 

PG

Perfume

Criminal

WB

Radar

HIAM (when it started to fall after the slayage they just let it go)

24 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Reading most of you guys post that bash them and the suggestions some of you give, most of you think stupid and work stupid.

I like the way they are handling Make Me

They are timing everything well so far

LOL!!!!!

Guest Dora The Explorer

Everyone's a critic nowadays. 

People step beyond the lines of being a fan, to something more tangible to the artist. 

This behavior is quite disgusting. 

Some of the members here need to seek immediate help. 

:cigney:

20 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

But we are smarter and we can do a better job though  tumblr_inline_o1zv9hhP1K1sbp9ww_540.png

And "they are timing everything well" ? The song is TANKING everywhere in the world, it has left the top 200 of almost every country, it's currently charting in the Top 100 of 10 countries and is 71 in the US. It will probably leave the billboard hot 100 next week, after only 2 weeks. The streams now are bad and it's declining on the radio. How are they doing their job, explain me please ? 

Well said sis. 

17 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You don't know what I'm thinking.

Ive been around for all her eras and if a Britney song doesn't pick up in the first few weeks her team just kills it. 

PG

Perfume

Criminal

WB

HIAM (when it started to fall after the slayage they just let it go)

This is the first single and WB peaked at #12 on the hot 100

What? :xcuseme:

If it wasn't for the Army requesting and streaming it, the song would have collapsed after the first week and whatever dumb plan they had would have failed with a probability of 100% and shown 0 results. The song still has some hope because of the work we put in. Come on.

Do you seriously trust a team which was behind Britney Jean? They suck at handling Britney.

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

This is the first single and WB peaked at #12 on the hot 100

Yeah it peaked and died. Same with HIAM. I'm just saying both those songs had huge potential to really slay if given the right attention. HIAM probably could be as well known as Toxic if handled differently

Some success should be looked at what it did for the artist. WB and HIAM did well but as soon as they fell a little they were killed off. It's just sad. 

Britney's team only cares about Vegas. Not her album, singles, and etc. anymore because they don't make enough money off of that. She seriously has the most crappy management. Miley should get out of that management before Larry ruins her career too. Maybe it's too late because she is a judge on The Voice for the upcoming season :wontcry:

17 minutes ago, button said:

What? :xcuseme:

If it wasn't for the Army requesting and streaming it, the song would have collapsed after the first week and whatever dumb plan they had would have failed with a probability of 100% and shown 0 results. The song still has some hope because of the work we put in. Come on.

Do you seriously trust a team which was behind Britney Jean? They suck at handling Britney.

This! I know this is immature as hell but sometimes I wish the BArmy would trend on twitter "Fire Your Team Britney"

Archived