Link to the gma preview

andry26

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Camilo said:

She looks hot, promo is promo I guess :whitneyshade:

42 minutes ago, Charlot said:

I am a bit disappointed... Nothing new here. Rihanna did it already. I hope she'll do an interview as well like Rihanna did and she will talk about the video release or the album release.

Thanks anyway for the video :)

30 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

oh god, who chose to promote Make Me this way? :HAHA: oh well, at least it will be played on TV and she is looking hot :myjam:

You're all insufferable. This is obviously a thing now and her doing something different would equate her going on Mean Tweets and reading nice ones. Quit being entitled fkn children :lessons:

1 hour ago, Charlot said:

I am a bit disappointed... Nothing new here. Rihanna did it already. I hope she'll do an interview as well like Rihanna did and she will talk about the video release or the album release.

Thanks anyway for the video :)

Rihanna did it? i didn't knew it, how irrelevant is she? :lanacackle:

Guest Dora The Explorer
3 minutes ago, TheCon said:

I blame the person who invented the dishwasher. If they hadn't, these fools would have something useful to do :excuseme:

I'm gonna make a shirt to quote you 

lmao 

so true 

18 minutes ago, TheCon said:

You're all insufferable. This is obviously a thing now and her doing something different would equate her going on Mean Tweets and reading nice ones. Quit being entitled fkn children :lessons:

We have the right to feel this way. I love her and I'll watch the prank tonight. I just wanted something special for her, that's all.

Just now, Charlot said:

We have the right to feel this way. I love her and I'll watch the prank tonight. I just wanted something special for her, that's all.

I'm sorry boo but you don't. She is taking part in a segment not unlike Mean Tweets, Carpool Karaoke, etc. where celebrities do the exact same thing. If you thought they were going to change it just for her in order to make you happy... girl I got news for you.

:leaving:

Archived