Why no female pop star has surpassed Britney's impact in pop?

KatLove

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember people was referring that "Call Me Maybe" singer as "new Britney". I can't even recall what's her name now.

27 minutes ago, Maryy said:

wut?

Beyonce says hi, either we want or not. 

Beyoncé's impact wasn't even close to Britney's

I don't understand when people say they don't like Britney. She's the total package. That's why. These others are all lacking in some aspect. I was watching Madonna's concert over the weekend. She's definitely the Queen of pop. Britney is still the one and only Princess. I've heard people saying it's cause she came first. But to me even if Christina came out before Britney, Britney would still outshine her. It's just Britney's destiny :chershade:

13 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Don't discredit Madonna, Britney never surpassed her in terms of impact/shock factor etc. 

That's why one's the undisputed Queen and the other is the undisputed Princess, pop Royalty :myjam:

I think the op meant it like after britney . So madonna remains unbothered 

as somebody said lady Gaga could be close but failed

46 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

But COADF, Music & American Life came after Britney :rihit: So did The Fame & Rated R! :rihit:

But madonna was already legend :whitneyshade: are you now discrediting her early works :grimace:

I said lady Gaga could not she did

who is talking about rihanna. She is no a legend

54 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

But COADF, Music & American Life came after Britney :rihit: So did The Fame & Rated R! :rihit:

How are those album you quoted impactful in the pop music industry? I'm not even discussing if they're good or not.. but I mean, Rated R? American Life? There are hardly any rememberable singles from those albums.. 

And The Fame only was successful cause of Bad Romance.

Archived