How the hell Fifth Hamony's 3rd single is doing better than Britney's lead single

Kuzco

will you guys stop blaming Larry and her team ?

they are managing Fifth Harmony as well

and their lead single peaked #4 on BB and hasn't left iTunes top 30 since the day it got released ( since February :fkinoverit: )

now their third single which is really nothing compared to Make Me is #20 on iTunes and growing on BB 

and it's featuring Fetty wapp which IMO has one of the worst and most annoying voices in the industry he is practically screaming and whining :NYheadache: 

can you just consider and think about the fact that it might be her fault ? maybe they had a great plan but she is not going with it ?

it's more than obvious at this point 

:Arianabye: 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

will you guys stop blaming Larry and her team ?

they are managing Fifth Harmony as well

and their lead single peaked #4 on BB and hasn't left iTunes top 30 since the day it got released ( since February :fkinoverit: )

now their third single which is really nothing compared to Make Me is #20 on iTunes and growing on BB 

and it's featuring Fetty wapp which IMO has one of the worst and most annoying voices in the industry he is practically screaming and whining :NYheadache: 

can you just consider and think about the fact that it might be her fault ? maybe they had a great plan but she is not going with it ?

it's more than obvious at this point 

:Arianabye: 

What was their second single? Write on me?

Archived