Mv is coming.....

Theory

If they want to change the video, they would reshoot it already. I don't think they would push release further away but some re-edits might be happening. But its weird like - they record the video the way they seen it being public. So now change of plans? That doesn't mean any sense, so I refuse to believe it :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Froot said:

If they want to change the video, they would reshoot it already. I don't think they would push release further away but some re-edits might be happening. But its weird like - they record the video the way they seen it being public. So now change of plans? That doesn't mean any sense, so I refuse to believe it :)

They're not reshooting, they're removing some parts of the video.

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

He's talking about our disappointment over it not coming tomorrow.

Lord, the common sense with you new members is....

#1 - I have been on here since 2007, I just can't login to my original "Mark" account.
#2 - The video not coming tomorrow is related to his claims being true how exactly?

1 minute ago, Theory said:

They're not reshooting, they're removing some parts of the video.

Remving some parts for other parts? So basically EDITING IT THEN. They probably shot hours worth of footage and all you're actually saying is they are editing it again, so ******* what then? They did that with Work ***** :juggingu: 

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

#1. 1429685379-kj.gif

#2. People are expecting it to drop tomorrow and people are making threads about it dropping at midnight, a lot of the fanbase are HOPING it'll drop tomorrow. And when it doesn't, his claim about August will possibly be true and people will be upset in general. 

Get it? Probably not. :dontlike:

#1 - You brought it up. :kisses2all:

#2 - That's not how things work. The claims are unrelated. You're an idiot.

1 minute ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

The only thing I would believe is an August release, liketh t first week of August. but there is NO way they reshot the video- that's so ridiculous and I can't believe that's even a rumor

This. This is not the Bj era. It looks like their plan is a controversial and hot video. And Britney won't say no. I mean she looks at herself  in a very different way now. She wants *** and sexiness. :drinky: *** icon cumin through:myjam:

14 minutes ago, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

The views are going to be almost the same... The controversy will bring it a lot of success 

I don't think so, to watch a restricted video on YT you need to have an account. Usually restricted videos don't have a lot of views.

11 minutes ago, TripInTheZone said:

i hope this isn't true:bigtime:

12 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

That's not how it "works" lmfao, ok sweetie, go by the handbook of how "these things" work. 

You ******* lunatic :madonna:

To say that if the video is not released tomorrow this person's BS might "possibly" be true is idiotic and not how logic works. You couldn't make a less valuable statement. If the video isn't released tomorrow, it is also "possible" that it wasn't ever planned to be released tomorrow. Or, it could be "possible" that Britney will never release it, retire and move to Hawaii. That was my point, and you are so dense (and lacking in critical thinking skills) that you completely missed it. What happens tomorrow doesn't speak to this person's claims at all, regardless of the the rumored video release tomorrow.

Lmao. Get it? Probably not. :xcuseme:

Archived