GET IN HERE!!! FASTEST WAY TO REQUEST ON RADIO

Body ache

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On July 27, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Electro World said:

Whenever I enter a request it takes me to where you usually request instead of thanking me for my request. Is my request still going through? :huh:

No. You need to click "change code" and enter in that code. 

Try to to also change the name and last digit of zip code if you can! 

7 minutes ago, the_toy said:

me 2 .. those ******* want the #1 but dont want to work for it tumblr_oc1tjgdaK31u6n38po1_250.gif

Exactly! :crying1:

And I really feel like I want to do this.. not like I'm forced to it.. She delivered amazing album, she is performing at VMA's (she cancelled 2 Vegas shows for this for **** sake!!! VEGAS SHOWS!!!) and we will get iHeart festival and Apple Music festival :overwhelm:

Girl deserves this!!! :bigtime: It's the least we can do..

3 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Exactly! :crying1:

And I really feel like I want to do this.. not like I'm forced to it.. She delivered amazing album, she is performing at VMA's (she cancelled 2 Vegas shows for this for **** sake!!! VEGAS SHOWS!!!) and we will get iHeart festival and Apple Music festival :overwhelm:

Girl deserve this!!! :bigtime: It's the least we can do..

exactly!!! This time we cant use the good old excuse of: "she doesnt promote and thats why she is flopping" THIS TIME WE'RE THE ONES TO BLAME tbhtumblr_oc1tjgdaK31u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oc1tjgdaK31u6n38po1_250.gif

Just now, the_toy said:

exactly!!! This time we cant use the good old excuse of: "she doesnt promote and thats why she is flopping" THIS TIME WE'RE THE ONES TO BLAME tbhtumblr_oc1tjgdaK31u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oc1tjgdaK31u6n38po1_250.gif

Exactly!

Damn, I've just noticed that we can only request one every 24 hours :crying1:

Gonna do it tomorrow from work PC and later on from home..

Archived