Britney’s Naked Body Is Covered In Red Glitter Body Paint In The “Make Me” Video

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, Louis.J said:

Btw u told me u loved *** like ice cream, yet I never saw any receipts :mjpopcorn: I'm waiting boo..

okay  gritei.gif

1.gif

3 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

DYING WHERE IS THIS FROM :orangu:

lol

12:46

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Seanyboy18 said:

Ask me a question and I'll answer it, I've seen it. It slays

There is hit potential in this? And when we're finally going to see it. When would they release it? The whole song is like what we finally heard or does it change later on? :)

1 minute ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

What does G Eazy do in the vid? :xcuseme:

They're in an empty room together and britney is wearing the outfit from the pic walking towards him as he raps into the camera

Just now, Froot said:

There is hit potential in this? And when we're finally going to see it. When would they release it? The whole song is like what we finally heard or does it change later on? :)

Song is as we've heard it, larger production towards the end, the video is insane. Song is also very good I think it'll be big 

4 minutes ago, Seanyboy18 said:

Ask me a question and I'll answer it, I've seen it. It slays

How did you get the video?

how long is it?

is g eazy has a big or small part in the video?

describe / tell more about the the tractor scene in the video.

is there any product placement in the video?

do you know when will they premiere the song/vid?

1 minute ago, Seanyboy18 said:

They're in an empty room together and britney is wearing the outfit from the pic walking towards him as he raps into the camera

Song is as we've heard it, larger production towards the end, the video is insane. Song is also very good I think it'll be big 

Thank You :) Do You know anything about release date? Why are thirsty here tumblr_inline_mt1vvhgMWe1qz4rgp.gif

1 minute ago, Seanyboy18 said:

Glitter is red, apart from her face

OMG remember the pic from the set? When some girl on IG posted her hands all covered in red glitter saying she has a lot of fun? It was around the time that pics from the set started to leaking? Seems legit tho :orly:

You won't get sued if you leak a screenshot.. Get a screenshot, blur it and put a tag on it if you must. But if you refuse to do a screenshot (the other user did screenshots, they didn't get in trouble) you aren't being truthful. If you want us to get excited and believe you, instead of saying the video is '**** and big' please give us a screenshot...

12 minutes ago, Seanyboy18 said:

I don't want to get sued or ruin the release, believe me or not I've seen it. You all are going to LOVE IT. It's so ****, probably her sexiest video. T

1. 1 minute of it already leaked. ure not gonna ruin anyting by posting 1 picture.
2. i dont think brit's team would care a random user on BH to sue them. LOL ure nobody.

Archived